Stayed here with wife and our adult kids during Christmas break. This is an excellent location to explore the Santa Ynez Valley Wineries from. Appeared that this time of year, majority of guests were here to the Wine Tasting. Cozy lobby with abundance of seating near a fireplace and the Starbucks. Guests congregate here in the AM awaiting the Wineries to open. The best restaurants in the Valley are all within a mile of the hotel.
Overall, it is an average Marriott. Gym is above average, and they have an excellent pool for lap swimming. Free parking. We had a suite on the top floor which had plenty of space for the four of us. Included a sofa pullout bed, and we also had a rollaway. View looked out over the Valley which was nice at sunset. We did not find the close proximity to Highway 101 to be a noise factor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and unwind at the Santa Ynez Valley Marriott in our newly renovated great room - featuring the only Starbucks in the valley! Stay connected while staying with us, with our complimentary wireless internet in all our guest rooms. Take advantage of our many packages, and great midweek specials! The Santa Ynez Valley is famous for over 80 vineyards and wineries, casino, cycling races, horseback riding, and the Danish Village of Solvang. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Santa Ynez Valley Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Ynez Valley Marriott Hotel Buellton
- Marriott Santa Ynez Valley
- Marriott Hotel Buellton
- Marriott Buellton
- Buellton Marriott