We were driving down to LA, from SF.....this is a nice place to stop. Very nice hotel; nice rooms; good service; nice dining room....not as all "old" as some have indicated.
The location is excellent....right off the highway (101), close to shopping and Solvang. For those that do not know, this is the old danish tourist town. You also have the Santa Ynez wineries, and lots of missions. Overall, if you are not rushed to go from SF and LA, this is a nice relaxing place to stay and still do some sightseeing
- Also Known As:
- Santa Ynez Valley Marriott Hotel Buellton
- Santa Ynez Valley Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Santa Ynez Valley
- Marriott Hotel Buellton
- Marriott Buellton
- Buellton Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and unwind at the Santa Ynez Valley Marriott in our newly renovated great room - featuring the only Starbucks in the valley! Stay connected while staying with us, with our complimentary wireless internet in all our guest rooms. Take advantage of our many packages, and great midweek specials! The Santa Ynez Valley is famous for over 80 vineyards and wineries, casino, cycling races, horseback riding, and the Danish Village of Solvang. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Santa Ynez Valley Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.