“Good mix of price + location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport North

You added Homewood Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport North to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport North
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2000 Shoreline Court, Brisbane, CA 94005   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
AAA Offer - Up to 10% Off
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Brisbane
Munich, Germany
“Good mix of price + location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

There are people saying that the location is the key for sightseeing, and this hotel is perfectly located. Close to the airport, you have free parking, and without traffic you're in 15-20 minutes everywhere in San Francisco for sightseeing. Rooms were proper, not too big but big enough for all you need. Kitchen well equipped.
Service staff was very friendly, overall really a great stay.
Breakfast is also solid quality and normal choice as expected in this kind of hotel (including eggs, bacon, etc).
Perfect with family: there are some restaurants just some minutes by car away, with quite good quality, including Chinese and local Seafood/Steak, so usually everybody in the family should be happy.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Woodland, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Very nice hotel located close to SFO. I always stay in this hotel when traveling to California. The hotel is very clean and the staff is friendly and helpful. The Shuttle service is great and the internet works perfect. I have stayed here about 100 times and always have a great experience

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

San Diego, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Enjoyed staying at this property a year ago. But this visit was utterly disappointing. Bathroom was not clean or stocked with towels on check in. Kitchen utensils not stocked. Mosquitos in room that bit. Aged furniture and towels. Sounds from upstairs room can be heard.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Jonathan P, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport North, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Dear Caroline,

Thank you for staying here at our property and posting a review. We apologize that your towels and kitchen utensils were not stocked, and we are working on improving the furniture in our guest suites. I welcome any additional comments or suggestions you would like to share. Please give us another chance to make it right and let us know when your travels bring you back the Bay Area. Contact me directly so I can ensure you get the perfect room and wonderful service.

Kind Regards,
tallahassee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Very convenient to airport and hotel staff is extremely nice and helpful. Air unit was quite noisy and I wish there was a TV in the "living room" and not just the bedroom. Food was overall pretty good especially the evening meal - it was certainly plentiful. The pool was small and a bit over chlorinated. Overall, this was a pretty decent stay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Good Afternoon Irr4604,

Thank you for the "Convenient" review. The entire staff is thrilled that you enjoyed your stay at the Homewood Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport North. I certainly agree it is a very convenient location with convenient amenities. One thing I did want to point out is that the TV does swivel into the living room area if you were in a Studio Suite which I'm assuming because the King One-Bedrooms have two TV's( one in the living room and one in the bedroom.) Sorry that wasn't clear as I can see the confusion. Please let us know when your travels bring you back to the area. We look forward to serving you in the future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

clean facility. friendly, efficient staff. super shuttle service to airport, timely and good drivers. good breakfast. Holds up to the Hilton standard. close to airport. in new, business area. Lots to write to get to 200 characters.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Greetings 350Deborahg,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write the AWESOME “Exceptional” review for our property. I’m very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Homewood Suites San Francisco Airport North. Please contact me next time your travels bring you back to the area so we ensure your stay will be very special. I look forward to seeing you soon.

Best Regards,
Saint Peters, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

We have always stayed downtown when visiting SF in the past. Decided to try this location to have the extra room for the kids, and were very pleased with the decision. Easy to access the city and extremely helpful staff who offered almost concierge service by suggesting more than the typical tourist attractions. They even volunteered to print step by step directions because we were having some issues with our GPS.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Jonathan P, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport North, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Greetings Shpblej,

Thank you for the wonderful "Great place for a family!" review of the Homewood Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport North. I agree that the location is very convenient to San Francisco attractions. I'm also very pleased that the staff offered great concierge service and went above and beyond to take care of your family. Please let us know when your travels bring you back to the area and we hope to see you soon.

Springdale, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

As the title says, there are only two rated hotels in Brisbane, CA so being rated #1 is really not saying much. The hotel was not horrible and for the average traveler will probably meet there expectations. I have probably somewhat unreasonable expectations from any Hilton property. I am a Diamond Hilton Honors member having spent 312 nights in Hilton properties in 2013. As a Diamond member, I expect to be be treated a certain way and valued for my loyalty. I always include special requests in my reservations. Nothing outrageous, things such as, high floor, away from the elevator, extra pillows, etc. As a frequency traveler who shows my loyalty to the brand, I expect the brand to value my business and fill my requests when possible. It was clear this property didn't even bother to read them, let alone, fill them. While my room was not near the elevator, I was on the second floor of a 4 floor property and they couldn't even offer an extra pillow. The front desk clerk seemed bothered when I asked about my requests. The room was live able while not spotless. All things considered, most might find it okay and have no issues but I have already cancelled a return reservation in mid-August.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Jonathan P, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport North, responded to this review, July 27, 2014
Greetings Numburz,

Thank you for staying at our property and taking the time to write a review. We are very proud of the fact that even though we are #1 of 2 properties in Brisbane, our percentage of satisfaction is much higher than our main competition in South San Francisco. However, I did want to apologize about your special request not being honored at our property. Our Hilton Honors Diamond members our very important to us as they constitute the majority of our guests and we want to offer you the highest level of service. I understand that you cancelled your future reservation but I would like for you to give us another chance to make it right. Please contact me personally as I would love to make your next stay perfect and very special.

Jonathan Powers, GM

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport North? Share your experiences!