My husband and I had a brief stay at this hotel. Yes, it is a 40's era hotel, but the owners have worked hard to try to update it. There was newer carpeting and the bed was good. Also, it was very clean and the grounds are green and filled with flowers. Beautiful! We enjoyed the ample continental breakfast in the Cain House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Family owned Silver Maple Inn and The Cain House Country Inn and Suites. We have welcomed guests for over 25 years to our Beautiful and Scenic Valley of Bridgeport, CA. We continue to pride ourselves on every guest experience being pleasant, enjoyable and memorable. As guests at our establishments, you will notice year after year we always keep up with the latest trends our guests expect from our Country Style Lodging. Come and experience the great outdoors here in one of Mono County's best kept secrets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Silver Maple Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Maple Inn / The Cain House Country Hotel Bridgeport
- Silver Maple Inn / The Cain House Country Inn And Suites