“Loud n the food was under seasoned...might try the pizza next time” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Grazie Grille

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
San Francisco, California
“Loud n the food was under seasoned...might try the pizza next time”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Came in on a Saturday night with a groupon deal...they had a 2 man band..super loud..we couldnt hear ourselves order..we ordered spicy wings for the appetizers ..it was smoky..but that was it..it looked great but needed something...we had soup with the meal..clam chowder..it was actually good until my husband found a hair in it..:( then came our main meal..we both ordered steaks..I wanted medium n my husband ordered medium rare..again, they looked great but totally under seasoned ..I actually asked for steak sauce..n added salt...oh and my medium steak came totally well done...:( all the while the man singing founded like he was yelling out his songs n this was after our server had asked to turn it down a notch...the old man actually got mad at her...then the dessert..they were out of the molten lava cake so we had the profiteroles..again it looked good..the server said she actually made them..but we think after all that work, they just used Hershey' s syrup ..nothing against Hershey' s but it ruined it...our 4 yr old had their pizza and my husband said it wad actually delicious ...well the boy was happy..maybe..just maybe if we come back, we will try the pizza ..the restaurant is like the food..it looks great but the food we ordered needs a little help...

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

35% Recommend
Brentwood, California
“Small portions/large prices”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Service is good usually but the portions are not nearly equal to the prices in my opinion. Drink prices are ludicrous.

Visited November 2012
Oakley, California
“ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

This place is just so inconsistent. The first time we went for dinner the food was not good and the service horrible. Then I went out to lunch with friends and it was great food and great service. Then I went back for dinner again and the service was horrible and the food was just ok. I guess I would recommend for lunch but not dinner.

Visited February 2013
Antioch, California
“Really Enjoyable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Where do I start? The beautiful atmosphere, the friendly staff, or the delicious food we ate with the vast array of menu choices. We were pleasantly surprised to find Grazie! Grille inside this mall. There were very few choices for "real" food. Don't get me wrong, Red Robin, Mel's Diner, Bj's Brewhouse etc. They all suit a purpose but lack the quality that you come to find in a restaurant like Grazie. We all enjoyed our meals (especially those that were from the Travels The World Section). Some of us ordered items that were not Italian, and they pulled it off very well. We can't wait for our next visit back.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Brentwood, California
“Stay away”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

If you want to be ignored then go to grazie.. The food is not the best and the service is very very bad.

• Visited December 2012