“Not bad at all” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Upland
“Not bad at all”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

This place has decent food, good drinks and service. A better choice than the Yard House or BJ's type of restaurants.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Love the Lazy Dog Brea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere. Wonderful outside patio Terrific food. A great addition to the restaurants in Brea.

• Visited April 2013
Temecula, California
“Fun Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Large selection of food to choose from. I had the walnut, cranberry chicken salad sandwich which was delicious. Every one in our party was extremely satisfied with their food. The service was good and very prompt. Coffee was fresh and hot and just right in my opinion. I LOVE the dog theme and decor. Upscale but still fun.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Barcelona
“What a disappointment”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

What can I say. My wife and I have eaten at a couple of other Lazy Dogs and came away really pleased with good food priced well.
This time we went to a new location up and Brea to meet another couple who had also had good lunches or dinners at different LD's
The food was not just bad it was terrible.
I had the Fried rice with chicken. The chicken was like putting sand in your mouth it was so try and tasteless. They tried to handle it but what came out was almost as bad.
Our friends had fish tacos just not good and flat iron steak which rated a OK.
The teriyaki chicken which my wife had wasn't quite as bad as mine but still not good.
Service ok but not great.
I think they have expanded too fast to have quality control or having start up problems with a new location.
Be warned

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Tracy, California, United States
“fun, relaxed restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

We took our college daughter and her two roomates for late lunch/early dinner. We were excited to try this place from the change of restaurants, it looks like a fun place from the outside and we were not disappointed. Even though it was middle of the afternoon, the place was very full, but we were seated right away. The inside is very lively, lots of energy, happy staff, and great decor, with TV's around the bar as well. They even have dog bone mints at the check out stand, with little touches like that all over . We had a very friendly helpful server who helped us with our meal choices. My husband ordered the pulled pork sandwich and enjoyed it and I ordered the shrimp tacos, which were great! my daughter and friends were happy with their sandwiches and even split one of the meals, which the server brought out on different plates and split the food before hand which i thought was an added courtesy. Great place for a family outing, or even on a date night!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere