“Business trip” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Orange County - Brea

You added Extended Stay America - Orange County - Brea to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Orange County - Brea
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3050 East Imperial Highway, Brea, CA 92821 (Formerly Homestead Brea)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Brea
Ohio City, Ohio
“Business trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

Awesome trip, I had a business conference for my chase bank ceremony, I must say these folks in the hotel have great welcome organize and staff was great, wonderful hotel, good reception antiquate. Had a great time.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

We got a super cheap rate at this hotel which I believe means they put you in their worst rooms. 1. No maid service 2. They give you a kitchen, but nothing to use in it. 3. No toiletries except toilet paper and towels 4. The air conditioner will have issues and not work.
This all happened. They tried to say they couldn't move us to another room, but after being persistent they finally did. We had to check each morning to make sure we didn't need to move. It's incredibly dirty. A pair of shorts fell to the floor in the bathroom and had tons of dust, ect. when I picked them up. The breakfast is sad. Coffee, oatmeal, then whatever they can find to throw in the baskets below. (Old fruit, nature bars, muffins with sticky wrappers). All of the trash cans were full of gross garbage. I could go on. Really it's just poorly managed and poorly taken care of. We will not be returning.

Stayed August 2014
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Poor management , can't find anyone behind the desk for extended periods of time, under staffed , room not very clean , bring your own shampoo and body was, they don't have any.

Certainly not worth staying unless you need a place to crash for just one night and low price is your only criteria.

Stayed August 2014
Dublin, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

I stayed here last month. My whole stay was awesome. hotel was very clean and comfortable. staff service was excellent. Hotel area is very beautiful. everything is close to hotel[Restaurants, mall etc.] Parking are is huge. and not expensive either.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
La Habra
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Your newest tv commercial almost says it all...not just a kitchen,kitchen...but one with pots n pans,dishes,silverware,glassware, cooking utensils,ice trays,dishwasher soap,KITCHEN. CLEAN,#1BEDS AND GREAT LOCATION,KIND AND FRIENDLY SERVICE.I WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK.

• Stayed March 2014
San Diego, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

If I can give 0 rating, I would.
I booked this place for a 2 nights last weekend, requesting in advance for a non-smoking room. By the time I get there, they gave me a smoker room. My fiance' could not stand the smell, so I requested room change I finally got a different room, but only after what felt like pulling teeth from them. The following day, I left early for a class, and came back to find that my key card doesnt work. The room had somebody else inside. ALL of our personal belongings that we left in the room were gone. I went to the front desk, asking for an explanation. At first, they denied that I was never in the system, only after showing them proofs that I was there last night, they then tried to play it off like it's a typical error for them. I demanded to talk to management, but it just so happen that "management is on vacation". I called the police to file a theft report, but the police department of Brea did nothing and left. I called their corporate office to file a complaint, but still haven't heard back from them.
Talking to other people there; it seemed like this is a normal scenario for them. They do not care enough to fix their problems. I gave them many chances to redeem themselves, but was met with resistance and denial. If this is the way extended stay america do business, I would gladly take my business somewhere else, along with everybody I know.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

This was a Crossland prior to the remodel. Still in tough shape and very dirty.

They don't care about cleaning this property. Just cause they changed the name means nothing. Don't waste your money. Stay somewhere else.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brea
Chase Suite Hotel Brea
Embassy Suites by Hilton Brea - North Orange County
Days Inn & Suites Fullerton
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton
Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills
Quality Inn Placentia - Anaheim

Been to Extended Stay America - Orange County - Brea? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Orange County - Brea

Address: 3050 East Imperial Highway, Brea, CA 92821 (Formerly Homestead Brea)
Location: United States > California > Orange County > Brea
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Brea
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Orange County - Brea 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orange County - Brea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homestead Brea Hotel Brea
Extended Stay America Brea
Homestead Hotel Brea

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Orange County - Brea, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.