“Best margaritas anywhere” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Cha Cha's Tacos & Tequila is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 156 Restaurants in Brea
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Imperial Highway
Description: Cha Cha’s Latin Kitchen was born out of a love and passion for Latin cuisine….The California-Latin inspired menu adapts the culinary heritage of Mexico and Latin America to a fresh modern style. In the open kitchen guests can watch savory dishes being prepared in the wood-fired oven, while free range Jidori chickens roast to perfection and tacos are topped with homemade fire-roasted salsas.In the lounge the lively sound of handcrafted cocktails being shaken provides the backdrop. These tequila libations utilize freshly squeezed juices, housemade infusions, and fresh seasonal fruit. A variety of popular and boutique wineries from the Central Coast, Spain and South America also add a great complement to any meal.This energetic Mexican restaurant in Brea Downtown is always bustling with the sounds of its popular happy hour, live Latin bands, and the conversations of friends and family.
Brea, California
“Best margaritas anywhere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

A great restaurant for margaritas, enchiladas, tacos. An outdoor eating area that is fun to sit in and watch all the people go by. Lots of little shops, restaurants and 2 movie theaters on same street.Really cute.

Visited February 2014

Marina del Rey, California
“Make it a date”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

The best thing about Cha Cha's was the service. Our assigned waitress Sylvia was busy at another table. No problem, pinch-hitter Abby appeared to help her out. Abby also took our order after only a short wait. Once the food was served, Sylvia made her entrance to make sure everything was to our satisfaction. A few minutes later, another waitress came over to ask about our drinks and also wanted to know if we needed anything else. I never did get her name. My date (first time we met) began to believe she was with a celebrity or I was a regular at the place. The restaurant was buzzing with activity but it was perfect for a first date. The noise level was manageable and the lighting gave everything a soft glow (It also could have been the delicious Sangria I imbibed). The food was standard fare. We both ordered a salad and asked the waitress (Abby, not Sylvia) to hold the chicken. We both got salad with chicken. But all was forgiven--it's very hard to ruin a salad. Honestly, I could have been eating carpet remnants because I was paying more attention to my date's beautiful smile than to the food. I was so dazzled that I left the restaurant without my backpack. A young man came running after us with my pack. Like I said--great service. For reasonably good food and special treatment, make it a date at Cha Cha's.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Broomfield, Colorado
“Loud with average food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

We were there on a Thursday night for business dinner. The service was good and the guacamole was worth the trip but the atmosphere is not really suited for a business dinner. It was loud, very loud! The chicken tortilla soup was ok nothing special. Others at the table had enchiladas and fish tacos. They thought it was just ok. It is decorated perfectly and was very comfortable.

“Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

Wonderful outdoor patio with really nice food. The Spanish wine was also very tasty! The best part was the service. Our server Nicole was really great, which made for a pleasant experience. The food prices are average and the selection was not too overwhelming. I think it is a nice place to go for drinks and a nice meal.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Yorba Linda
“Fun place.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

For me, Cha Cha's has a lot of potential because it is a fun area and has live entertainment. I have been there a few times, most recently for a Sunday brunch. Found the food to be just average.

Visited October 2013