“Huge rooms and great staff” 4 of 5 stars

Chase Suite Hotel Brea
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3100 E Imperial Hwy, Brea, CA 92821   |
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Brea
Carol Stream, Illinois
“Huge rooms and great staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

Stayed at Chase Suite Hotel during a business trip to LA. The most important things to me in a hotel are space and location and this hotel has both. The hotel looks more like a vacation retreat than a business hotel and that was just fine for me since I was done working at 2 pm daily. I stayed in a one bedroom suite and was impressed with how large the room was. The bed was extremely comfortable (and being a female business traveler remember we tend to be picky). Room was light and bright.

Loved the multiple building setup. I stayed in a room that was away from the parking lot and it was extremely quiet. From the minute I checked in the staff was very friendly (front desk, housekeeping, maintenance). The outdoor pool was a nice place to spend my afternoons, though unfortunately there were several little league teams there at the same time that I stayed. That was really only a problem at the pool on one day of my stay. After that it was much calmer.

Rooms were clean and spacious. Kitchen and bath could use a little updating, but I say that about a lot of large chain hotels as well. That was really the only thing I could say needs improvement. The rest of the stay was fantastic. There is no onsite gym/workout room, but passes to a local gym are available from the hotel. The setting is very relaxing and even quaint. Good restaurants within a few miles. Can't ask for much more than that. Oh, and did I mention the rate was extremely reasonable?? Actually it was a bargain compared to other nearby options. They also have free, hot breakfast and a social hour, but I had to be at work too early for the breakfast so I cannot comment on it.

If you are someone who needs the amenities of a large hotel (room service, spa, onsite gym) then this is probably not the hotel for you. If you value having separate living areas, need a kitchen, or just want to stay out of a large hotel then you will appreciate the charm of Chase Suites Brea. I would definitely stay here again if I am back in the area.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Wow! Thank you so much for your review! I'm ecstatic that you had such a great time here as we loved having you stay with us. We do hope to see you on your next visit to the Brea area, where I know your stay will be as great as your last :-)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

The entire staff was very accomodating to all of our needs during our week long stay. The property and rooms were very clean and the breakfast was great. We could not have asked for a more comfortable place to call home during our visit.

Room Tip: Rooms inside property away from street are easier to access and quiter.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words, we love to hear how our guests have been well served!. Thank you again also for taking the time to let us know. Hope to see you again when visiting the Brea area!
Troy, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

I have just started a 9 day stay this week at the Chase Suite in Brea, CA, however it is a return stay from a couple years ago. Still the great place I remembered. The suites are spacious - Living Room, Kitchen, Bedroom and full bath. The staff if very friendly, helpful, and courteous. This is a place to relax - a pool on site, private access to your suite. I particularly enjoy the fresh and variety offered for breakfast. The evening hospitality hour is also very nice. There are parks, shopping, entertainment, and dinning - all close by.

Room Tip: I don't believe there is a bad room location at this site. All of the units are centralized.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
We hope you are still enjoying your stay! Thank you in advance for letting us know how your stay is so far, look forward making your stay a memorable one!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

I have stayed here many times and even though I had a bad moment here I still overall love this place. We just stayed there last weekend (Friday July 26th through Monday morning July 29th). The only issue we had was there was a pool party on Sunday night and it was loud with music and kids. We were in a front room in Building 4 (close to pool) and could hear everything. At 10pm I went to the desk and asked if they could quiet down and the young girl behind the desk said she couldn't tell them to quiet down but the pool closed at 11pm. I told her its posted on the pool Quiet time is 10pm and its also curfew. she more or less just shrugged. We had to get up early monday to head out of town and was trying to go to sleep early; Of course it did end at 11pm but you could here the people and kids running and yelling until almost midnight.

I will say this is the only time we ever had this happen in all our stays and I had never seen this girl at the desk before. All I suggest is if staying there, ask if there are any large parties expected during you stay and if so, ask for a back room. I will note this next time.

Still love you guys though.

Room Tip: ask if there is a large group during you planned dates when making reservation, if so ask for back r...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Shenzhen
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

This stay was less pleasing than two tears ago when the full kitchen king suite gave us a good amount of space and the ability to prepare an Asian style seafood dinner one night.
This time the so called kitchenette version was disappointing.
The under counter refrigerator rocked when you touched it and the freezer portion melted our daughter's pint of hagen daz. Eating in the room was out of the question with just the small micro wave and virtually no counter space -- many standard hotel rooms have offered as much -- but we did not need to fortunately.
The AC was dripping water onto the carpet fast enough that my wife put the trash basket under it while I went to the desk, and maintenance was there right away. But on the third day we got the bucket out again.
The French doors that separated the bedroom did not fit together any longer so they would not close. I got the impression that corners are being cut by this management which operated with a middle working class tone, a contrast from the professional class feel we experienced there before.
In that situation the staff was cheerful and responsive.
The breakfast offers enough variety with scrambled egg dishes, cold cereal, oatmeal, pancakes, waffles on some days, toast and English muffins, juices, and coffee, and I appreciated the ice water and coffee available through the day. The pool was fun for the kids, and our inward facing room was quiet and pleasant otherwise. I slept great in the king bed. I will stay here next time, but with less enthusiasm than before.

• Stayed July 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stay here often for business. We always enjoy our stay. The rooms are always clean and extremely comfortable. The entire staff are always very pleasant. This hotel also offers a delicious breakfast with something for everyone.

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know your stay was awesome, that's exactly what we want to hear :-) Thank you again and hope to see you in the near future.
Tustin, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

My family and I stayed here for 2 lovely nights. We were very pleased with the friendly service up front and the cleanliness of the room. This is a very well kept and family friendly place and we will definitely visit again and recommend it to family and friends.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Truly appreciate your comments and am so happy to hear your stay was a great one. We pride ourselves in knowing that we are always giving 120% of our efforts to make sure our guests stay is fantastic and all of their needs have been met. Thank you again!

Been to Chase Suite Hotel Brea? Share your experiences!