“Night stay for a local wedding” 4 of 5 stars

Chase Suite Hotel Brea
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3100 E Imperial Hwy, Brea, CA 92821   |
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Brea
Long Beach
“Night stay for a local wedding”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Were interested in a close hotel to a wedding at a home in Placentia. Chase was about as close as you can get...read several reviews and had a small concern about the complaints regarding noisy guests....which can be an issue with any hotel or resort if they are inconsiderate.
We decided to book it anyways and arrived just before the 3 pm check in. Jose working the front desk explained that we had a "standard" room, not a suite. He asked what our stay was for and informed him that it was for a wedding(my fiance is the mother)...he promptly upgraded us to a suite at no cost. We had a corner suite and were very pleased with the room....clean and spacious. Jose was very polite and professional. Olivia who replaced him whom I met when I went for ice, was also very helpful. I inquired about the shuttle which per their instructions requires 24 hr notice....I explained I was attending a wedding very close by and if it was possible to drop me off(I dropped off the mother of the groom earlier)...she quickly checked and said no problem...20 minute notice....
Lastly, when we returned we did not have any "noisy" guests that night nor in the morning....
Definitely recommend and I would stay again if the need arises.
Value($120), clean, friendly and helpful staff!!!

Room Tip: If one has concerns of noise...try and request a corner unit...leaves only one common wall.....
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
So glad to hear you had such a memorable stay with us and so happy to hear your were taken care of like you deserve, that is our number 1 mission. See you very soon in your next visit to the Brea area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

The room was over $200 for a weekend stay. We were Inbetween 2 bigger rooms. Each day we were wide awake at 6am listening to out neighbors birds chirp, dogs bark and dishes being put away. We could hear word for word conversation. I got up to put toilet paper in my ears to dilute the sound. I was so frustrated. There is not enough parking.

• Stayed October 2013
First and foremost I wanted to thank you for your candid feedback about your stay with us. Without it we cannot continue to improve our services. All of your comments have been noted and we thank you once again for letting us know.
Long Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I love the atmosphere of this place. When I need to get away, this is where I run to.
The place is clean, the staff is friendly and i love it. There are a lot of local restaurants, a star-bucks is right next door.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
I love to hear that this is your second getaway! So happy that each time you visit us it is a pleaseant one. Like I reiterate to all of our guests, it is our goal to exceed your expectations and when we do, we love to hear it!
Port Clinton, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

The Chase Suites is a comfortable hotel to stay when on company business. Happy hour and breakfasts were very good. Staff were helpful and pleasant. The bed was comfortable with crisp sheets. Will stay there again

Room Tip: Rooms off the highway are quieter . . .
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind comments and I'm glad to hear your stay was great one. That is what we strive for each and every day!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

We were here for two weeks, on business. The staff was very friendly, especially the lovely hostess for happy hour! Bed was super comfortable. The water pressure in the shower was amazing. The tv was a little small, but didn't bother me. Thank you for a great stay.

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so happy to hear your two weeks with us and how we succeeded our mission!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

My family stayed 9/27-28/13, 2 suites. Clean and comfortable. Kitchen was nice-utensils/plates clean. Shower pressure great- plenty of hot water. Fresh smelling, posh towels, they certainly did not overstuff their washers! AC worked well. Staff very cordial and helpful. Beds confortable. Secure location-parking no problem.

• Stayed September 2013
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time out of your busy schedule to let us know about your stay! I'm ecstatic to hear that your stay with us was a great one as that is what we strive for each and every day. Hope to see you and your family again in your travels to the Brea area!
Portland, OR
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

There isn't a chance that this is a 3-star property. My queen room had two adjoining doors, one on each side, and with the luxurious paper thin walls I had the privilege of hearing both tvs and conversations all night long. There was one picture on the wall, and a tiny little broken stand to hold the low-def 13-inch flat screen TV. Talk about a great way to view the game! Normally the super loud AC fan would be a drawback but thankfully it helped drown out the neighbor noise. The hot breakfast was cold, the wifi didn't connect, but hey, the parking was free as advertised! At checkout I was asked if I came to Brea often, because they could get me a better rate and a better room if I came often. What a joke. Why after paying $113 after tax for that awful room and experience would anyone ever waste their money or comfort coming back. Stay away from this place. Pay half the price for Motel 6 and it will be better accommodations.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
First and foremost I want to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at our hotel. I want to apologize fo any inconveniences you were caused and really wish we would have heard about them while the duration of your stay to give us the opportunity to make this better for you as we are not in the business of unhappy guests.

Since you made your reservation through a 3rd party site, I do not have your contact information, please feel free to contact me at kvargas@chasesuitehotels.com because I would love to make this better for you and give us another chance at making your experience a positive memorable one.

Been to Chase Suite Hotel Brea? Share your experiences!