“Comfortable Room” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Brea
Port Clinton, Ohio
“Comfortable Room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

The Chase Suites is a comfortable hotel to stay when on company business. Happy hour and breakfasts were very good. Staff were helpful and pleasant. The bed was comfortable with crisp sheets. Will stay there again

Room Tip: Rooms off the highway are quieter . . .
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments and I'm glad to hear your stay was great one. That is what we strive for each and every day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

We were here for two weeks, on business. The staff was very friendly, especially the lovely hostess for happy hour! Bed was super comfortable. The water pressure in the shower was amazing. The tv was a little small, but didn't bother me. Thank you for a great stay.

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so happy to hear your two weeks with us and how we succeeded our mission!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

My family stayed 9/27-28/13, 2 suites. Clean and comfortable. Kitchen was nice-utensils/plates clean. Shower pressure great- plenty of hot water. Fresh smelling, posh towels, they certainly did not overstuff their washers! AC worked well. Staff very cordial and helpful. Beds confortable. Secure location-parking no problem.

• Stayed September 2013
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time out of your busy schedule to let us know about your stay! I'm ecstatic to hear that your stay with us was a great one as that is what we strive for each and every day. Hope to see you and your family again in your travels to the Brea area!
Portland, OR
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

There isn't a chance that this is a 3-star property. My queen room had two adjoining doors, one on each side, and with the luxurious paper thin walls I had the privilege of hearing both tvs and conversations all night long. There was one picture on the wall, and a tiny little broken stand to hold the low-def 13-inch flat screen TV. Talk about a great way to view the game! Normally the super loud AC fan would be a drawback but thankfully it helped drown out the neighbor noise. The hot breakfast was cold, the wifi didn't connect, but hey, the parking was free as advertised! At checkout I was asked if I came to Brea often, because they could get me a better rate and a better room if I came often. What a joke. Why after paying $113 after tax for that awful room and experience would anyone ever waste their money or comfort coming back. Stay away from this place. Pay half the price for Motel 6 and it will be better accommodations.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
First and foremost I want to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at our hotel. I want to apologize fo any inconveniences you were caused and really wish we would have heard about them while the duration of your stay to give us the opportunity to make this better for you as we are not in the business of unhappy guests.

Since you made your reservation through a 3rd party site, I do not have your contact information, please feel free to contact me at kvargas@chasesuitehotels.com because I would love to make this better for you and give us another chance at making your experience a positive memorable one.
El Dorado Hills, California, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

The Room that I was given was clean and comfortable. The blinds on the front door/window were badly damaged and need to be replaced but the curtains covered it to keep the light shining through the door. Great water pressure in the shower and the breakfast was pretty good. Could have had a better selection on the buffet but overall, tasty.....

The Staff was nice and I'd recommend it.... Not fancy, but nice....

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay being an enjoyable one and also want to thank you for your candid feedback without it we can not improve our services. We hope to be your hotel of choice when visiting the Brea area once again!
Brea, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

My wife and I stayed in a room with a King Bed and Full Kitchen. The room was nice enough. Part of the amenities was Free Wireless Internet in the room. We were definitely NOT able to connect to the wifi. In fact, even if we did connect to it, it never stayed connected. The TVs in the room were small. They were probably 20" screens and they did not have good TV reception. I suppose if this was an actual vacation, that would be ok because we wouldn't spend a whole lot of time watching TV, but this was actually us staying away from home while getting work done. We were trying to feel at home.

The bedroom was nice. Our room was clean. The King Bed was very comfortable and we got a nice rest. Air condition was not a problem. I was even able to bring my Xbox and connect to the little TV. They had HDMI connections.

They had a nice Social Hour with snacks and a drink. When we say snacks, I mean that they served hotdogs, chili, and chips. It was awesome. And they were great Hot Dogs. It was basically dinner for us. That was very nice.

They also had a breakfast buffet. That was nice too.

All in all, I'm sure my wife and I wouldn't mind staying there again. But we will definitely ask for stronger wifi connectivity.

Room Tip: Go to the social hour in the evening. It was very nice and we were able to save money on food.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
So happy to hear you had such an enjoyable stay with us! Thank you so much for also letting us know about the Wifi connection issues you encountered, I'm quite surprised our technical support center wasn't able to help with your connection issues, since we just finished doing an upgrade to our bandwidth. I do hope this doesn't change your perception of the rest of our amenities you were able to take advantage of, and know for your future stays, in case you do encounter issues again, we have a superb techical support center at your disposal that can assist 24 hrs. Thank you again and hope to see you again in the near future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

I travel a lot on business so I write plenty of reviews. I enjoyed m stay. The rooms were clean, and quiet. And all my extra pillows and blankets etc. were already waiting for me in my room, I liked that I didn't have to wait for the things I asked for days ago to be in my room after I got there. Check in was fast and the woman at the front desk was very helpful, since I travel a lot I'm not comfortable going to places, but the manager told me it was a safe area and drove me around herself, as she suggested the different things I could do. And even arranged to have me picked up after my movie was over. I had a wonderful experience.

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us! I am glad to hear your stay was a great one as this is what we strive for each and every day.

It makes me happy to hear you were able to take advantage of our shuttle service throughout your stay and that you found it an enjoyable experience. We hope we continue to be your choice in accomodations when visiting the Brea area!

Been to Chase Suite Hotel Brea? Share your experiences!