“For the business traveller - it's home away from home” 5 of 5 stars

Chase Suite Hotel Brea
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3100 E Imperial Hwy, Brea, CA 92821   |
Ranked #3 of 5 hotels in Brea
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“For the business traveller - it's home away from home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Stayed here many times over several years - two weeks at a time. Friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms and a great pool. Always enjoyed the breakfast too. Thanks folks! Keep up the great work. Close to the shops too.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
So happy so hear your feedback, it is a testament to what we strive for and I'm always happy to hear that we are doing things right. We truly appreciate your business and of course your review of our hotel, which is our "home away from home" too and we take pride in it as if it WAS our home, which means every guest that comes through our doors is a personal guest of ours.

Thank you so much and hope to see you again next year!

149 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
OC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

My family and I (including 3 dogs) stayed here for 14 days while waiting for our new home to close escrow and have minor improvements made. As others have mentioned, the hotel is in a quiet part of Brea, surrounded by business parks. Despite this, the hotel is very close to shops and restaurants, and reasonably close to the Brea Mall, 57 and 91 Freeways if you're looking to get around Orange County.

The grounds are clean, pool and spa well maintained, and the hotel offers "happy hour" in the evenings and breakfast in the mornings, which we took advantage of most nights. As a free amenity, the happy hour and breakfasts are great, but don't expect too much variety. Our suite itself was spacious with a nice living room, kitchen, and comfortable beds. The suite also had a sofa bed which was nothing to write home about, but got the job done.

Hands down, the best part of our stay was the hotel staff who were very friendly and accommodating. It was nice showing up to happy hour or breakfast and having the staff on-duty recognize you and welcome you by name and with a smile. The biggest area of improvement, in my opinion, is the hotel WiFi which is slow and the connection dropped in our room every 10-15 minutes. If you need internet for long periods, there is a Starbucks within walking distance that should suffice.

Room Tip: Try to get a room that faces the parking lot courtyard area so that you don't feel isolated.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Thank you for your kind words! We truly enjoyed having you and your family at our "home" and thank you for being so patient while we figured out what was going on with the wifi in your room.

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and I hope to see you again in the near future at our neck of the woods, your family and yourself were truly a delight! :)
California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

What can I say? I reserved the Chase Suites for my wife and sister who were visiting their aunt in Yorba Linda. They phoned me when they arrived to tell me how wonderful their two room suite and the hotel grounds were. The next day I heard about there large their fantastic breakfast and how close they were to restaurants and shopping. Also, "everyone at the hotel is so friendly." My wife travels a lot. She is quite demanding when it comes to a hotel room. If she knew how little I paid for her suite, she might have never considered this hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
Thank you for your kind words! So glad your wife and sister had a great time with us. Always glad to hear when guests love our phenomenal breakfast! Hope to see you all during your next visit to Brea!
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

On a two night stay, my husband and I left the Chase Suites knowing we won't be staying here again. The experience was not bad, it was just not worth our money. The hotel is in a great, quiet area, close to shopping, restaurants, and with easy access to major freeways. For us, however, that was not enough to overlook several issues we had. When checking in, the keys to our room did not work. We brought them back to front desk, and they still did not work. A manager walked back to the room with my husband where she was able to get the keys to work by quickly entering them over avd over. Shouldn't a key to a room just work on the first try? Second night, we get back from 13 hours on the road and keys don't work again! This time, computer demagnetized them because it thought we were only staying one night...? Weird because I signed a receipt for two nights...duh. We initially had no hair dryer, you have to ask for ice at the front desk, and the rooms were not nearly as updated as I would expect. Our room had water damage on several areas of wallpaper and you can easily hear the people next to you through the walls. Chase does provide a great breakfast and happy hour. I give them credit for working to solve our room key issues and finding us a hair dryer, they do try to make your stay pleasant. My opinion, though, I just won't be back. There are other places in the area that offer all the same ammenities where my keys will work and I won't have to listen to my neighbors watching the news at 5am.

Room Tip: Book a full sized suite, not the small rooms.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Thank you for your candid feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. It is our goal to exceed guest expectations, and when they have not been met or exceeded we take your comments very seriously.

I wish you would have let us know of your discontent while you were here so you could have given us the opportunity to do something about it. I was the one who personally walked with your husband to your room to make sure your keys worked. I did have it put the key in twice with the first key, but the second key worked perfect on the first try, as with any room key reader it may take more than one try due to dust or water that gets inside the reader especially since we are an outdoor property, that being the reason why the key might have to be insterted more than once from time to time.

I did notice your booked a Traditional Queen room, which we only have about 3 of in the whole property, we pride ourselves in being a Suite property, however we do accomadate guests that are looking for less expensive accomadations, therefore having traditional hotel rooms available. All of our regular suites come equipped with a full kitchen or a Mini Kitchettes, which are twice the size of a regular hotel room.

I urge you to give us another chance, and come stay with us in one of our typical rooms (a Suite) which is only a $10 difference from the Traditional hotel room you stayed in. I promise you, you won't be dissapointed!

Thank you again for your feedback we truly do appreciate it!
Central Coast
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

Our family really enjoyed out two night stay at Chase Suite Hotel in Brea. The room was clean, the staff was friendly and accommodating, and there was plenty of room for five of us. The pool was clean and the water warm, and the complementary breakfast buffet was delicious. Great hotel at a great price. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2012
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
Thank you, thank you for your kind words! We truly appreciate them! It is our pleasure to serve you and are always looking for ways to better our service. This goes to show our efforts are always making a difference. Thanks again!
Ventura County
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

We stayed here one night. The hotel was located in a great area, close to shopping and restaurants. They were strict about enforcing any noise rules (you sign a paper at check-in about this) which I always appreciate, since I like a quiet time when I get away from home.The room we stayed in was spacious and comfortable, with a living room and kitchen separated by a door from the bedroom/bathroom area. There was a breakfast buffet in the morning which was very good, with lots of variety. I would definitely stay here again and recommend the place.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this review, July 10, 2012
Thank you so much for your review, your comments are truly appreciated, without them we cannot continue to improve our services. Hope to see you in your next visit to the Brea area!
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

My mother and I stayed four nights while visiting family and were very comfortable. The accomodations were better than expected. All of the staff was very helpful and courteous. We will stay again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this review, June 13, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel . We are ecstatic to hear your enjoyed your stay and await your return in the future :-) Sincerely Karla Vargas

Been to Chase Suite Hotel Brea? Share your experiences!