“Clean, friendly, and feels like home.” 5 of 5 stars

Chase Suite Hotel Brea
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3100 E Imperial Hwy, Brea, CA 92821   |
Ranked #3 of 5 hotels in Brea
Central Coast
“Clean, friendly, and feels like home.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

Our family really enjoyed out two night stay at Chase Suite Hotel in Brea. The room was clean, the staff was friendly and accommodating, and there was plenty of room for five of us. The pool was clean and the water warm, and the complementary breakfast buffet was delicious. Great hotel at a great price. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2012
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
Thank you, thank you for your kind words! We truly appreciate them! It is our pleasure to serve you and are always looking for ways to better our service. This goes to show our efforts are always making a difference. Thanks again!

138 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Ventura County
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

We stayed here one night. The hotel was located in a great area, close to shopping and restaurants. They were strict about enforcing any noise rules (you sign a paper at check-in about this) which I always appreciate, since I like a quiet time when I get away from home.The room we stayed in was spacious and comfortable, with a living room and kitchen separated by a door from the bedroom/bathroom area. There was a breakfast buffet in the morning which was very good, with lots of variety. I would definitely stay here again and recommend the place.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this review, July 10, 2012
Thank you so much for your review, your comments are truly appreciated, without them we cannot continue to improve our services. Hope to see you in your next visit to the Brea area!
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

My mother and I stayed four nights while visiting family and were very comfortable. The accomodations were better than expected. All of the staff was very helpful and courteous. We will stay again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this review, June 13, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel . We are ecstatic to hear your enjoyed your stay and await your return in the future :-) Sincerely Karla Vargas
Flagstaff, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2012

We booked a room through Hotwire, because we just wanted somewhere cheap to stay, and weren't too concerned about quality. We chose this particular selection because it advertised that it would be a suite and it had a good location to where we were going (In case you are unaware, when booking through Hotwire you don't actually see the name of the hotel until after you book the room, you just see the amenities). After the name showed up, I went straight to the hotel's website and I was pretty pleased with what we had been given. The website advertised all suites, and they looked very nice.

When we checked in, the girl at the front desk was very polite, welcomed us and went through the check-in process and issued our keys, no problems what so ever. Then we got to the room... and this is when things got bad. The room we got was no where near a suite. Our room number was something A (i.e. 123A) and had a connecting door to the room next to us which was the actual room (i.e. 123). The room we were in was like a train compartment. It had a queen sized bed, a tiny closet and a tiny bathroom, with barely any room to walk around... it was TINY. Now I know when you book through Hotwire you get the worst rooms on property, I know how it works, but the hotel's website advertises all suites and Hotwire did as well.

It was late and I figured I would deal with it in the morning, so I set a wake up call for 7:00 am and went to bed. Next thing I know my cell phone is ringing and it is 8:30 in the morning. My wake up call never came!!! I don't understand how this happens... I was pretty upset about that, but I tried to brush it off and went back down to the lobby to talk about my room.

I explained my issue with the room, and that I didn't receive a wake up call to the girl at the front desk. She told me that since I booked through Hotwire I would have to call Hotwire to make any complaints... Well isn't that convenient. I understand that when you book through a third party, that the third party is the one paying for the room, so the hotel can't actually issue a refund or discount or anything, but I wasn't asking for any of that at that point, I as simply trying to explain my problem. I went to use their business center, and I guess the girl could see I was pretty annoyed, so she called me back and said she could move me to a full suite if I would like, and that it was ready now so we could move in right that second. I appreciated this, and changed rooms.

Once we got to the new suite we were much more satisfied. The room was very spacious and actually very nice. Bed was comfortable, there was tons of extra room and we were happy with it. I just don't understand why we weren't in a suite in the first place when the hotel is advertised as all suite hotel.

We wanted a late checkout the next day and we were told we would have to pay (I think it was around 50.00) for a late checkout, which I learned was only about 2 hours after checkout time. So instead we left on time, because its not worth that much for an extra 2 hours.

In conclusion, this hotel has potential to be a great place to stay, the staff seems very well trained and polite, you just need to make sure you are in a nice room. Don't settle for a room that is meant to be an add-on to a suite. If that means not booking through Hotwire then I guess thats what you should do. Even though they advertise on both their website and Hotwire that they have all suites, they clearly do not, so just keep that in mind.

Room Tip: Make sure you get an actual suite
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
I am dissapointed to hear that your hotel stay was not what you expected. I truly am very sorry as this is not very common for us. Without making excuses, I urge you to book directly through the hotel next time, so we can guarantee your room type etc.. when guests book through another website (other than our direct site) it makes it tough on our end to accomadate them with the room type they desire, when they only offer Run of House, which is typically a Non-Suite Room.

Thank you for your feedback and I hope your previous stay is not an example of what our hotel is all about, because we are not in the business of dissatisfied guests.
Chicago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012 via mobile

We have been there before and decided to try it again. The beds were comfortable. The suites were spacious. The staff was friendly. Would recommend it.

• Stayed January 2012
Oregon City, Oregon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011

We stayed 5 nights at the Chase Suites in Brea, CA while we visited Disneyland. We were surprised that the room was even better than we expected. It was tastefully decorated, very roomy and impeccably clean. The daily breakfast was very nice. Housekeeping cleaned our room and provided clean sheets and towels every single day (we have noticed that some motels do not give you clean linens every day) Our only negative at all was that since the layout is like a courtyard layout with all the units facing a common area, early risers who stood outside to chat and smoke were a little noisy.

We were just so happy with our stay and would recommend Chase Suites to anyone who wants a reasonably priced suite. With free breakfast, afternoon reception, free wireless, free parking, over-sized rooms; I would call it under priced!

Room Tip: This is a great alternative to Disneyland adjacent motels....no crowds, no noise, no high prices!
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this review, November 30, 2011
Thank you so much for choosing the Chase Suite Hotel Brea!! We are truly happy that we met all of your needs and appreciate the feedback. I'm a little sad, I didn't get to meet you and your wife during your stay, but there is always a next time!

Thanks again, and also thank you for the pictures!

Karla Vargas
Yuba City, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2011

Well kept older facility with gobs of space and everything necessary to live there, much less stay there. Full kitchen, stove and necessary utensils all there. Clean orderly and an unusually competent and helpfull staff. We stay at Disney/Menage/Ayres frequently. Ayres couldn't accomodate us so we found this property. Obvious upgrades in bedding and electronics ave made this an incredible value at about $100. Call Rosa at the front desk. She's about the most helpful and good natured person I've met lately in our somewhat frequent travels. That includes Disney/Menage/Ayres & others.

We booked other dates at checkout. It's a winner.

Room Tip: Stay upstairs...away from the air conditioner units.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this review, November 22, 2011
Such a pleasure to speak to you yesterday and I'm happy to know we'll be having you back this weekend. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, as without our guests feedback we can not work on continously improving our services...see you very soon!

Karla Vargas

Been to Chase Suite Hotel Brea? Share your experiences!