“Excellent Value, Friendly Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Chase Suite Hotel Brea
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3100 E Imperial Hwy, Brea, CA 92821   |
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Brea
San Rafael, California
“Excellent Value, Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

We have stayed here twice and appreciate the large, spacious rooms and friendly staff. The breakfast was adequate and surprised to discover eggs and bacon. In this price range, we didn't expect to get rooms this large with such comfortable beds. This enterprise seems dedicated to listening to fellow travelers and is always trying to improve their already excellent service. I travel a lot and for the money, this place is great value.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this review, August 8, 2011
Thank you for your kind words, we do take under consideration every guests feedback and try to improve our services constantly. It's comments like yours that keep us on the right track. Thank you for your visit and hope to see you again very soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
San Clemente, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

I would never stay here again. When I checked in the clerk was irritated that I was so late (about 11pm) and there was no parking in the lot. He told me to park across the way in another business's lot. The room had a horrible smell and I had to leave the windows open all night even though I was on the ground floor and there was now no security. Bathroom was dirty.

Room Tip: If you have to stay here, stay upstairs so you can leave the windows open and someone cannot just cr...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this review, August 3, 2011
First and foremost, I want to start thank you for your comments as without them we cannot improve. I want to apologize for the issues you encountered while you stayed at our hotel. I understand that this does not change the experience but I do want to assure you we are doing something about it. I wish we would have been notified at the time of your stay so we would have had the opportunity to make your stay more comfortable. Please feel free to contact me directly at kvargas@chasesuitehotels.com in regards to your stay because I would love to try and make it better.

Thank you!!!
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2011

Stayed for 4 nights. The property was a steal for the price. We had a large group in town for a basketball tournament. The rooms were more than we expected. Our teams had kids 6'5" and taller, and they slept comfortably on the big beds. Because we had an extended stay, having a full kitchen was a great feature in a addition to the free breakfast. The rooms were spacious, the beds were very comfortable, and the rooms smelled clean and fresh. We travel every year for this basketball tournament, and will certainly stay again. Best kept secret just outside of Anaheim.

Room Tip: Team, Group, and Family friendly.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your kind words, we truly appreciate it and can't wait to have you back next year!!
Rochester, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

This hotel was supposed to be the last stop of our 2 week family vacation. This was absolutely the worst hotel ever. We booked a 2 bdrm suite for 5 nights. Checked in late - around midnight - had to go back down to the desk clerk twice (the first girl was extremely rude) - once to get the right key for the FIRST door - the 2nd to get a key for the 2nd bdrm we were paying for (she said they would just unlock the center door in the moring and had to literally argue with her to get the key to open the room - SHE SEEMED TO THINK ALL 5 OF US COULD SLEEP IN THE 2 BEDS IN THE ONE ROOM BUT STILL PAY FOR THE LOCKED 2ND BDRM!)- opened up the 2nd bdrm - thought the smell was maybe because the air was off - realized it was a "wet dog" smell - went to put food we brought with us into the refrigerator - there was mildew all around the door gasket and inside - the entire kitchen looked like it was done in 1970 - never remodeled and barely cleaned - the stove top was broke - I've never seen a microwave that old! - the seating area smelled, was old and the tv was small - went to use the bathroom... there was dried caked urine on/in the toilet in one bathroom -the other was scratched up and stained - the wifi didn't work (not surprised) - the last straw... I took apart the bed (which I do anywhere I stay) didn't see any unwanted guests but there were very questionable dark spots in one corner of the mattress - By 1 AM we booked another hotel using the only working internet on the computer in the lobby in front of the check in desk. Told the desk clerk how disgusting the room was and that we would be checking out in the morning (well later that morning) - not only did he seem not surpised of our complaints but could have cared less. We checked out as soon as we got up in the morning - too grossed out by the bathroom to even shower. This place should be ashamed. I am not pretentious or overly picky but when you are paying well over $200 per night for a room there are certain expectations. At the very least splurge for a $10 toilet seat if they don't want to clean it!!!!

Room Tip: never stay in the 2 bedroom suite
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this review, July 27, 2011
I had a chance to review your Review on Trip Advisor that you just completed. I was concerned to hear about your experience with our hotel. We strive to accommodate all of our guests and their needs, and I was disappointed to hear about the problems you encountered. I know that does not change your experience but I hope that you can feel confident that we heard your concern and are definitely doing something about it.

I actually remember speaking to you upon your departure and remember crediting your account $126.50 for any trouble we may have caused you. At the time it was sufficient compensation, but if you are still dissatisfied please contact me directly at kvargas@chasesuitehotels.com. We are not in the business of Bad Service, therefore I want to make sure we make everything right with all of our guests.

I apologize again for the problems, and thank you for taking the time to let us know about them once again. Without your guest feedback we cannot continue to improve our services.
Phoenix, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2011

The service was great, but I have seen better rooms in the area under the same price range. One thing worth mention is the parking lot. It was very packed at night, and it took us a while to find a spot. That said, maybe I just had bad luck? Overall, I am not dissatisfied with my experience staying in Chase Suite Brea, but I wouldn’t mind trying another hotel for my next visit.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
San Jose, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2011

The suite where I stayed was very comfortable, clean and neat. Their complimentary breakfast was great and love the ambiance of the place. The employees were very accommodating and friendly. It is located in a very good neighborhood and the area was quiet as well. Overall, I am pleased and satisfied with my stay on this hotel.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this review, June 21, 2011
Thank you for your recent stay with us, your feedback is truly appreciated! I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed our breakfast, as I say we have the best breakfast in town since we make everything in house. We hope to see you again in near future and hope to make your next stay even greater!
cali
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2011

Super nice and safe..... Great staff good area great food and pool. Room service every day.
The only thing is in room on the side of 520 they have two white storage bins in the parking lot and the people who go over to unload stuff out of there are very load.... It happens every day around 10:00. It also takes up parking on that side of the hotel. That is the only bad thing about the hotel. IF you are not on that side its perfect..

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
I'm very pleased to hear you had a great stay! We truly appreciate all feedback from our guests and strive to always make it a memorable stay. Thank you for choosing us and hope to see your again!

Been to Chase Suite Hotel Brea? Share your experiences!