“Brawley Inn” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Moreno Valley, California
“Brawley Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Detailed to Brawley for a month working, I choose to stay at the Brawley Inn and glad I did as I enjoyed my stay everyone was professional and friendly, my suite was quite and clean with all new bedding, microwave and small fridge this made my stay most enjoyable, Staff was most helpful arranging my stay with them, The Aspen restaurant is located within walking distant along with another food place. Definitely will tell my friends if they wish a nice place to stay, with friendly service, comfortable room at reasonable rate they can't beat staying at the Brawley Inn

Room Tip: Ask for Building 4 suites has private setting area with library laundry room with two door entry wit...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Atulikumar, General Manager at Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
Your wonderful comments have made our day! We always pride ourselves on making sure that our guests are treated well, and we are pleased to know that we succeeded with you. I will pass your kind words along to our staff.

We hope to see you again soon.

Atul Kumar

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

This is my 3rd time staying at the Brawley Inn and must say each time is better then the first! I have business here and return every year and must say that the staff and management treat me like family! One of the most friendliest staff for a hotel of this size, both management and staff will do whatever it takes to make your stay as comfortable as possible!
I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is visting this area, both professional and family. Its top shelf, very clean and also very quiet and excellent service!
There is no other place I would at in this area other then the Brawley Inn.

Room Tip: King suites are very roomy and comfortable!!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
On behalf of our hotel staff, I am delighted to read your review. Thank you.

Given the very nature of the hotel business, the hours are long and demanding. Day or night, good service depends upon people willing to give their very best at all times. That's why it's truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s efforts, and takes the time to say thank you.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their night's stay a memorable one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable friendly service to all of our guests. But, it's only through their eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodations and services we provide.

Again, let me thank you for your review. We're committed to total guest satisfaction, and we look forward to your next visit.

Atul Kumar
Vista, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Really clean room. Had a microwave and small fridge in room. Very spacious. Our desk chair was broken. Bummer. We slept well. They offer breakfast in the morning from 6-10 AM I believe. It has waffles, oatmeal, yogurt, fruits, bagels and pastries. Very friendly staff. Definitely will stay here again if needed.

Room Tip: Number 116 and on are near the pool! :)
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

I stayed at this hotel in mid-June. I had read the mixed reviews and was a bit concerned but they had a great rate and seemed to have all of the amenities of a full service hotel, so I decided to give them a chance and save some money and was glad that I did especially with the free breakfast which helped me save on my business some money!

The staff was great, especially Sandra and Sandy!

I was there on business and the front desk was very helpful with faxing documents for me.
My room was well appointed, comfortable bed and pillows and very clean. The ac was ice cold, which was a blessing since it was so hot and humid during my stay.

The flat screens are a nice touch.

I ate at the Aspen in and was very pleased with the quality and prices. They also have some good nightlife at their sports bar and drinks were cheap.

I took a drive around to check out the Best Western which had good tripadvisor reviews as well. The hotel looked nice but, I have to tell you that that part of town seems to be in the ghetto. There were gang members with their lowriders drinking malt liqour on almost every corner near that hotel.
Big difference from where the Brawley Inn is located. I felt much safer in the part of town Brawley Inn is located. It also looks like the Brawley Inn has more outdoor areas for relaxing. They even had a public BBQ.

A big plus is that Vons and Riteaid are less than a 5 minute walk away.

I would definitely stay again!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Derby,Ks
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Used to stay at this hotel until I had my credit card number stolen by staff member. Ask that I be informed so that I could be there when it went to court and never heard anything. Was not even offered a free night even though it took over 6 months to get my credit straightened out. Would not recommend this place. Actually cleaner and cheaper places 15 minutes down the road in El Centro that won't steal your identity.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
, General Manager at Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, June 26, 2012
We have a strong policy of NOT making photo copy of guest credit card or write down guest credit card number on a paper. Our computer system does not show all credit card numbers on the screen (only last four digits). We do not remember of any incident of guest complaining of stolen credit card number. This review is totally false. Our staff is dedicated to our hotel and our guest.
Atul Kumar, General Manager
Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012

Stayed here for two nights. Would consider returning...

First of all the pluses. Brawley is a small town, and so choice is limited. This is the best of the options available, and I'd choose this hotel again. Great continental breakfast (eggs, muffins, juice, fruit, etc.) open at 5AM. Yes that's right 5AM. FABULOUS. Thank you Brawley Inn. Clean rooms, great maid service, and very reasonable prices makes me want to come here again....except...

I have to go to Starbucks to actually use the internet. Brawley Inn has contracted internet to a company that insists on wrapping every web-page you visit with an advertising frame. This completely breaks many sites such as flickr, trip-advisor, etc. and makes using the internet almost impossible for me. So I end up cramming a lot of stuff into a coffee session at Starbucks. If they fixed their internet, they would get 4 or 5 stars from me.

Would I come again? Maybe....It certainly has hope.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
BELLEVUE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2011

kind of a reply to some earlier reviews. if you do not want to have cleaning staff knock on your door at 8:00 in the morning, there is always a do not disturb sign is available. have you ever stayed at a hotel before? small towns like this can not get a better hotel than this one. the service and price are great. if you are looking for a five star resort you would not be in southeastern CA. I can not compliment the staff more than always staying at this hotel when working in the area.

Room Tip: building three seems a little quieter from traffic.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business

Been to Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!