“5 Star dinning right at the hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sante (The Grille)

Sante (The Grille)
100 Boyes Boulevard, Sonoma, CA, Boyes Hot Springs, CA 95416
(707) 939-2415
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Californian
Alexandria, Virginia
“5 Star dinning right at the hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

My friend and I arrived at the Mission Inn after a day of traveling up from San Fran and stopping in downtown Sonoma - we love to shop so it takes a lot of time to get anywhere. We did not want to leave and go back downtown for dinner. Delighted to find that the hotel has a very pretty wine bar with great by the glass selections. We then wandered into the restaurant without reservations and not actually dressed up. We were warmly greeted and given a table. A non-snobby young man helped us select a great bottle of wine to have with dinner and a delightful set of servers took care of the rest! Food is really good. Perfect end to the day - with a simply walk back to the room. As a side note - I left by favorite cashmere wrap (more like by blanket) which I always used to travel with (a very expensive splurge) at the restaurant. Totally forgot about it - the next morning the front desk contacted me that they had it at the desk for me! Server found it and made sure it was returned to me - extra effort and greatly appreciated!

Visited September 2013

Sydney, Australia
“Michelin starred restaurant was a real experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

We ate here as part of a large group and had our own private dining area. The menu was excellent and the cuisine featured fresh locally grown ingredients. it was more of a dining experience than a meal. Each course was served with a little bit of theatre and were explained in detail. Desserts are a favourite and i was not disappointed - the soufflés come highly recommended and are a real treat!

Visited September 2013
California
“Get the lobster”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

My husband and I agreed that the food and service was good. Pricey but good. Skip the doughnut holes. They really are doughnut holes and fried for that matter.

Visited August 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Best part of the Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

The food was excellent and I was introduced to the best Pinot Noir on earth. I cant tell you what it was because it is in such scarce qty.
Food and service at Sante, are awesome and that is an understatment

Visited July 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Worth every penny”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Nice wine list. Service, decor, and food excellent. Menu changes daily. Get a table next to the swing out louvered windows by the pool.

Visited June 2013