If you want a big room, super comfortable bed, good-size pool with plenty of lounge chairs in the sun and shade, guest laundry, in-room sofa and refrigerator, and an on-site full-service restaurant, this is the place for you. If you're a golfer, you'll be even happier to abut a golf course. A free continental breakfast is offered in the restaurant next door. We had an excellent, moderately priced dinner there one night in the bar. Our server and the bartender made us feel right at home in this small town. This is a great place to stay when exploring the Anza Borrego Desert without spending the big bucks that the Casa del Zorro charges.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- **NEVER A RESORT FEE**Restaurant and Spa now open 7 days a week. Golf will re-open November 15, 2013 Rest and relaxation await you at Borrego Springs Resort & Spa. With 100 newly remodeled guestrooms, a 18-hole pristine championship golf course, 6 lighted tennis courts, a restaurant and lounge, banquet and conference facilities and services, a business center, free Wi-Fi and breathtaking views of the Santa Rosa Mountains. Also enjoy our new Spa Serenity for all of your spa needs, and enjoy a true resort experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Borrego Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borrego Springs Hotel Borrego Springs
- Borrego Springs Resort And Spa