I have to say I will always return to this spa because the experience was unforgettable. The staff was prompt and everyone had such great customer service. They welcomed me when I walked in as if I owned the place :) and the new spa director, Raelynn? She is fabulous. She is perfect for that spa. She seems like she's been doing that all her life, which is such a good thing to see. These days nobody knows what there doing at resorts and spas. But anyways I will def return and I will let everyone know to visit this spa because it was a very enjoyable trip.
- Also Known As:
- Borrego Springs Resort And Spa
- Borrego Springs Hotel Borrego Springs
- Borrego Springs Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- **NEVER A RESORT FEE**Restaurant and Spa now open 7 days a week. Golf will re-open November 15, 2013 Rest and relaxation await you at Borrego Springs Resort & Spa. With 100 newly remodeled guestrooms, a 18-hole pristine championship golf course, 6 lighted tennis courts, a restaurant and lounge, banquet and conference facilities and services, a business center, free Wi-Fi and breathtaking views of the Santa Rosa Mountains. Also enjoy our new Spa Serenity for all of your spa needs, and enjoy a true resort experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Borrego Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.