While the Borrego Springs resort is a bit out of the way, the drive is worth it if you are looking for a nice golf vacation without the crowds. The course is beautiful and uncroweded: according to the starter there were 22 golfers on the 27 hole golf course the Sunday that we played. We rented a suite at the resort, which was comfortable and spacious. Dinner in the restaurant was good, although slightly more expensive for a similar meal in town (the convenience was worth it). We also ordred room service one night so we could watch Monday night football in our room. However, our favorite meal was the Mexican food at Carmelita's in town. Also, check out the metal scuptures scattered in the desert outside of town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- **NEVER A RESORT FEE**Restaurant and Spa now open 7 days a week. Golf will re-open November 15, 2013 Rest and relaxation await you at Borrego Springs Resort & Spa. With 100 newly remodeled guestrooms, a 18-hole pristine championship golf course, 6 lighted tennis courts, a restaurant and lounge, banquet and conference facilities and services, a business center, free Wi-Fi and breathtaking views of the Santa Rosa Mountains. Also enjoy our new Spa Serenity for all of your spa needs, and enjoy a true resort experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your Borrego Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borrego Springs Resort And Spa
- Borrego Springs Hotel Borrego Springs