We decided on a last-minute weekend getaway with a baby at the Bodega Bay Lodge. We had a really great time, but there are a few caveats:
- It's a nice place, don't get me wrong, but the standard prices seem severely inflated for what you get. We got a discount upfront (negotiated), so this wasn't a concern for us
- The Spa/pool is mediocre, don't come here for the spa experience
- There is a very loud foghorn on all night if there is fog (most of the time), make sure you get a white noise machine
The area and nearby beach/town are wonderful, so all-in-all we had a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort Lodge situated on the Sonoma coast, overlooking Doran Beach, sand dunes, marshes & bay. Russian River and Sonoma County wineries closeby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Bodega Bay Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bodega Bay Hotel Bodega Bay
- Bodega Bay Lodge And Spa
- Bodega Bay Lodge Spa