“Beautiful spot” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Bodega Bay
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Beautiful spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

My boyfriend and I recently stayed here. We had a wonderful time! Beautiful scenery and great rooms! We will be doing it again! We enjoyed the wine tasting they offered and the dinner at the Duck Club was fantastic!

• Stayed May 2013
2 Thank Sweetfaerygirl

Lorton, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We spent four nights here. The property is in an incredible location, although the weather was pretty bad while we were there. During an extended electric outage, the staff did everything they could to keep the guests comfortable. The only negative I can give is that the beds were not particularly comfortable. We had a nice suite, but for some reason our bed was a queen size, and it seemed quite hard and uncomfortable. But other than that, it was a pleasant stay.

• 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank beachluvr54
Anderson, South Carolina, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

My wife and I just stayed 2 days at this hotel (May) and it is a very nice place. I believe our room was the cleanest hotel room I've ever stayed in and I have stayed in a lot. Don't know if rooms have been refurbished or not but ours was spotless and very comfortable with king bed, large bath and a deck overlooking the Bay. We stayed in the building closest to the Bay but most if not all of the rooms have a nice view. The hotel is located close to town where there are several good restaurants. The hotel has it's own restaurant (The Duck Club) where we had breakfast every morning and had dinner one night and it was VERY good. There is also a spa and hot tub which was very nice also. good service and nice rooms, I'll definitely stay here when I return.

1 Thank Mcconnell
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

We were cycling thru the north coast and had a very nice stay here. They stored our bikes and all!! Kuireg in room, great view. On site dinning. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. I do recommend letting then know ahead if you are on a bike trip so they can plan ahead the storage of your bicycle.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Lensdrug
Jupiter, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Wow! What an amazing place!! I'd never been to Bodega Bay area before, so I had no idea what I was in for, but what a pleasant surprise!!!! The "Lodge" (inappropriately named... should be called "resort") was just perfect!!! I was by myself and they all welcomed me like family. The staff is warm and super nice! The food at The Duck Club Restaurant was fresh and so delicious!!! The room was huge, with a huge bathroom, and a pool-sized super deep bathtub. (some rooms come with jacuzzi tubs!). Large, spacious, modern, new, clean, efficient, wonderful, perfect place to stay! For sure!! I'll be back!!! The views were spectacular too!! Sit by the fire pit outside, watch wild deer, the bay and the Pacific, and let your cares float away!!! There is also a fireplace in the room, which was so cozy!!!!

Room Tip: Spend the extra to get the room with the view!! So worth it!!!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Winnipeg Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

. We stayed in one of the double room. There was a fireplace and a baloney over looking the gardens. Bathrobes and slippers were provide. There was also a log for the fireplace. Hairdryer, extra tub mat, various toiletries were also found in the room. I enjoyed the extra long tub. The grounds were inpeccable maintained. The staff was friendly.
The dining room was a big let down. The menu was very limited for dinner In fact we had to eat in the bar.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank inthegarden
Carpinteria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

my wife and I stayed at the resort for our anniversary and what a great time we had, everything was wonderful from the front desk, the room, the grounds and the terrifc restaurant, the staff is tops all knowledgeble and happy to help..we really are looking forward to a return visit.

1 Thank bubsey47
The Continental Inn
The Continental Inn
#1 of 1 in Tomales
4.0 of 5 stars 65 reviews

Been to Bodega Bay Lodge? Share your experiences!