Based on some of the reviews we were not sure what we would find. We brought our Golden Retriever along and stayed in a room with two queen size beds. The place was clean, had a TV with 80 stations including HBO, refrigerator, microwave oven, coffee maker, small table for eating, large comfortable chair, and a desk. Each morning from 7:30 to 9:30 they served a continual breakfast: hot and cold cereal, Belgian waffles, fruit, coffee, tea, rolls, milk, juice etc. Each room has a view of the bay from the balcony, it was great! The room was real quiet at night we did not hear much even on Friday and Saturday nights. They do have a 72 hour cancellation policy even after you check in so you cannot leave early.
Also, there is a place just a few minutes walk south of the Inn that is a dog walk and goes along the bay. Also you can drive or walk to Duncan Beach (?), which is close and dogs are allowed on a leach. We looked at other Inns/Hotels that accepted dogs, but there was no area to run or walk them in the morning or evening, we will definitely return. And our golden was so good she did not even bark at anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bodega Coast Inn & Suites delivers distinctive bayside lodging, amenity-rich rooms and suites, value-packed vacation packages, pet friendly accommodations, modern features and spectacular coastal vistas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Bodega Coast Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bodega Coast Hotel Bodega Bay
- Bodega Coast Inn And Suites
- Bodega Coast Bay