It is Blythe, and Blythe is almost within walking distance to the edge of the earth! The Motel Sahara has a nice staff, clean rooms, and lots of parking. The Starbucks is across the street and the oranges from the breakfast are small and oh so sweet. We we use this place as a stopover between our house and Silver City NM. It is the halfway point for us.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Sahara Hotel Blythe
- Best Western Sahara Hotel
- Best Western Blythe
- Blythe Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at this Blythe hotel situated in the beautiful Palo Verde Valley and along 45 miles of the Colorado River. Situated near the California-Arizona border, the BEST WESTERN Sahara is conveniently located near area attractions including boating, fishing and jet skiing on the Colorado River; speedway car racing and nearby Quartzsite for rock hunting. Hotel guests will also have easy access to the year-round festivals held in and around Blythe. Each spacious, well-designed room is equipped with all the amenities needed to make any stay enjoyable. The BEST WESTERN Sahara hosts a complimentary breakfast each morning complete with sausage, eggs, biscuits and gravy, and a variety of fresh fruits and pastries to satisfy any taste. An oversize outdoor swimming pool is open year round for hotel guests' enjoyment as well. Whether traveling to Blythe for the annual Jazz Festival or the Colorado River Music Festival, a friendly staff is ready to provide dedicated, professional service. Make an online reservation today at the BEST WESTERN Sahara Motel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Sahara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.