“Old but Clean” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 15 hotels in Blythe
Peoria, Arizona
“Old but Clean”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

This motel was old and needed updating. However, it was clean. I do think, though, that it was a little overpriced for what it was. But it seems that all of the motels in this area are overpriced. I guess they figure if you're in Blythe, you don't have a lot of choices! I suppose I would stay there again, though, if I were to pass thru again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

34 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

This was very much overpriced for a rather shabby product. The sheets and towels were old and worn; the breakfast very sparse; both the in room and breakfast coffee low quality and tasteless. I am very sorry I did not look further. Noisy parking lot, people having loud conversations in the early morning. On the plus side, the young lady who checked me in was pleasant.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Redondo Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

I have stayed there once a year for many years now. Each time a stay I have noticed that they have done somthing to improve the facility since the last time I was there. I was very comfortable every time. The pool is nice and clean, and the management is very nice.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Neosho, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

The rooms were spacious there was plenty of room to set up my cooking supplies and more counter space than most hotels I've stayed at, along with being clean. Owners were extremely friendly and accommodating. It comes with working tv, fridge, microwave, table and chairs which was great, and wifi, pool is clean and inviting. The price was reasonable. I stayed here for about two months due to my boyfriends work and was very satisfied with my stay, i would definitely recommend this hotel to any who need a place to stay in town and especially if you are in need of a long term stay.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Westminster
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

If you want a cheap place to stay overnight while en route to your destination, this is the place.

We seem to have gotten the same room we had during last year's stopover. The beds are comfortable, the couch has been upgraded since our last visit, although the toilet paper holder is still coming out of the wall.

Room is spacious and smells fresh. I love that it has a fridge and micro in the room.

Continental breakfast is juice, coffee, and dry cereal.

The manager is a very nice woman. Unless you are expecting the Marriott, this place will do.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Travelers Rest, South Carolina, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

I've stayed here repeatedly as I like their service and am comfortable here.

The rooms are spacious and comfortable. They have tooth paste in case you forgot it and coffee machines. They are relatively clean except some of the rooms don't have the cleanest walls, not something I really care about. The sheets, blankets, and towels all seem to be in good condition. Nice sized TV's and the Wifi consistently works.

It is in a safer part of town and within walking distance of the grocery store and a few restaurants.

If you want something basic and comfortable I would recommend it.

Room Tip: Always ask to see the room before you pay. If it does not meet expectations you can ask for a diffe...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Highland, CA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

I don't consider my level of clealiness to be obsessive, but the reviews I read of this place made be believe this was a "clean" place. Not so much. The first thing we noticed was that the door had been broken into and the dead bolt didn't fit properly, didn't make us feel real safe, so we propped a chair under the door, put the luggage rack on the floor after that and kept a pry bar by the bed. The furniture was old, no problem, but it was filthy. The walls were dirty, could have used a washing down or some paint. Couldn't really tell if the sheets had been cleaned so we brought in a blanket of our own and slept on top of that. The floors were also filthy, wouldn't take my shoes off. There weren't many occupants and those that were there looked to be construction types, so I would assume they got a good deal and that's who they cater to. This isn't a family friendly place at all.

Room Tip: Stay on the west side of Blythe.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Knights Inn Blythe? Share your experiences!