“Very Enjoyable Dinner in Blythe” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 33 Restaurants in Blythe
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Red Cactus Bar & Grill is Blythe California’s only full service restaurant and sports bar! Featuring a full-service dining room, relaxing lounge space and energetic bar area, Red Cactus Bar & Grill is the perfect place to enjoy a delicious meal, watch the game or catch up with friends. Specializing in steaks and burgers, our mouth-watering meals can only be matched by our extensive beer list and hand-crafted cocktails. Our Head Chef has personally designed each meal, offering a wide-variety of menu items. Feel at home at The Red Cactus where the service is personal and the atmosphere is relaxed.
Tucson
“Very Enjoyable Dinner in Blythe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

Red Cactus Bar and Grill proved to be a great choice for dinner in Blythe. The restaurant is attractive with comfortable seating. The food was well prepared and tasty. I had the herb grilled chicken, which was accompanied by garlic mashed potatoes and a very nice vegetable medley (the broccoli and squash were cooked perfectly!). My husband had a bacon avocado chicken burger, requesting sourdough bread rather than the brioche listed on the menu. This substitution was made graciously and easily. In fact, the best part of our meal was the wonderful service provided by James. He was friendly, polite, accommodating, and attentive. He was truly an outstanding server! He made our meal a terrific experience.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Lakewood, California
“Good steak and friendly atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

We went during happy hour and took advantage of our hotel's 1/2 price appetizer offer. The service was super fast. The steaks were excellent. Try them with the sauteed mushrooms. Eating places are limited in Blythe, I think we found the best one.

Visited April 2014
“Mediocre”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

I guess if you can't find anything better in town this would suffice. I had a friendly and efficient waitress (Adrianna?). He assistant was incompetent and forgot an additional order. I also agree with another reviewer as far as condiments being billed separately. I ordered quisidillas which came with absolutely nothing. No salsa, no pico de gilo and no abaca do... Not even a lettuce garnish. The bill for myself with half salad, quisidillas and beer was $26. Wouldn't recommend.

Montreal, Canada
“Very good choice !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

We didn't knew were to go and found here excellent food. My wife took a salad that was excellent. The waitress was very nice with us and knew a little french !! We had a great evening !

Visited April 2014
Spokane, WA
“Good food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Nothing wrong with this meal. My husband had a wrap and we should have shared it! His fries were goo too. I had 1/2 a sandwich and salad. It was also good. Pretty standard meal. She did manage to bring my husband a Bud Lite instead of a regular Bud. Oh well.

• Visited April 2014