“50th Birthday Function” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Special occasions, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“50th Birthday Function”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I had my 50th birthday function at Mosmans last week. My 40 guests had nothing but praise for Mosmans and the attentive service they received.   In particular, they raved about the food and the drinks service.  One guest who was a vegan (and which was one extra that I did not advise Mosmans about about) mentioned that he asked for a vegan meal on the day and his request was handled promptly and with no fuss.   The meal he received he said was absolutely delicious and he also received a vegan desert without having to ask for it.  He told me that he was very impressed with the chef's skills and also with Mosman's "can do" attitude. I also thought the food was spectacular in the way it was presented and it was delicious.

I am so pleased that my function went so well and that my guests loved the food and service - and not to mention the stunning location and vista. But my deepest thanks and appreciation go to Rachel Watson - Marketing and Sales Manager for being so professional in her approach from the first phone call I made to Mosmans. Throughout all the of calls and emails I made to her, she were nothing but attentive, prompt, courteous and very customer service focused. As such, it was such a pleasure to deal with her and it made organising my function a snap.

I’d also like to pass my thanks to Mike Mosman's floor manager on the day who was very creative in his approach to allow me to run my slide show - and for all the behind the scenes work he did. What a lovely fellow! My thanks also to:

* The manager Owen for being very helpful on the day with my requests and for ensuring the smooth running of the things.
* Mosman's staff who served the food and drinks - very professional and attentive
* Mosman's chef - he’s a genius - what sumptuous and delicious food

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
mosmans, General Manager at Mosmans Restaurant, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
What a wonderful review! We are absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your event!
Thank you so very much for taking the time to write a review and we look forward to welcoming you back to Mosmans soon!
From Rachel, Owen, Michael and our team of Chefs!

Chiba, Japan
“Location, cuisine, wines”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

One of my favorite restaurants when in Perth. Situated on the river, windows all around to take in the view. Relaxed atmosphere, great food, great wine. Love it.

• Visited July 2012
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Just amazing. The food and location were fantastic. I would recommend going in the summertime so you have a better view of the swan river but overall it was delicious. Expensive but so worth it.

Visited May 2013
Perth, Australia
“Average food and very poor service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Went there for lunch with the family and was very disappointed with the food and bad service. Reception was indifferent and unfriendly. We had to wait for sometime to get our orders taken and no wait staff ever returned to our table after the food was delivered. We would definitely not be going back there.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
mosmans, General Manager at Mosmans Restaurant, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
We are extremely disappointed to hear that you were not entirely happy with your experience at MOSMANS. We would very much like to speak with you directly to see what we can do to both redeem ourselves and also, as importantly, learn where we went wrong so we can improve our offer to all customers . As such, it would be great if you could contact me directly on 93833388 or jacie@mosmans.com.au. Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I look forward to hearing from you.
Perth, Australia
“Still the finest place to eat seafood in perth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

We attended here again as we are getting married here in October and wanted to try the food with our wedding party, its was as expected exceptional, the seafoods basket is our firm favourite but the desserts are to die for. The new head chef had big shoes to fill, but has certainly done a brilliant job

• Visited March 2013