I have stayed in Perth for business for a number of years and this is the best place I have stayed in and that includes the large hotels in the centre of the CBD. I also stayed in the courtyard room and will ask for this on my next visit as the room and the bed were exceptionally comfortable. Everything about the B&B is agreeable, tasteful and relaxing - a perfect home away from home and a haven after a busy day's work. I particularly like the garden. The welcome from Sandra and Bill is friendly and helpful and all the positive feedback in earlier reviews about the hosts and their B&B is absolutely correct. Breakfast is great, location is great, restaurants are close by and the amenities we guests like, i.e.tea and coffee facilities, a refrigerator, a comfortable lounge area, good magazines, seats in the nooks and crannies in the Garden and off street parking, are all available.
In a city that has become very expensive in recent years this is a great find and exceptional value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Durack House Bed and Breakfast is an elegant Edwardian home situated in the quiet leafy suburb of Mt Lawley. Only 3km from the Perth CBD with train and bus access 300 meters away. Durack House offers three individual bedrooms - two queen and one king size (or twin). Each room comes with an en-suite, reverse-cycle air-conditioning, television, hairdryer and a comfortable bed with quality linen. Parking and wifi is free An elegant and cozy sitting room is available exclusively to guests at all time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Durack House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Durack House Hotel Mount Lawley
- Durack House Bed And Breakfast