I used Priceline Express for a 2 star motel and for $63 got this motel. It was a perfectly nice motel but I wouldn't stay there again due to the location. You can walk to some restaurants but I wanted to be walking distance to the city park since my dog was with me. There really isn't any grass for your dog to walk on right near the motel so to walk my dog, I would have to drive him to the park so it was a bit of an inconvenience. I did walk him for awhile by the motel on a sideway but there was only some grass by the hospital for my dog to relieve himself.
- strong wifi
- great hot shower
- comfy bed
- Direct TV
- pets welcome (I didn't say I had my dog with me, but they also didn't ask)
- my room was large and had a couch
- room includes a fridge and a microwave
-towels were tiny
-no pet relieving area walking distance from the motel
-breakfast sucked (3 cereals, bread, yogurt, old apples, and juice)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Bishop reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Bishop Hotel Bishop
- Bishop Days Inn