“One of the worst experiences ever!!!” 1 of 5 stars

You added Econo Lodge to your Saves list
Econo Lodge
150 E. Elm St., Bishop, CA 93514   |
Ranked #18 of 21 Hotels in Bishop
“One of the worst experiences ever!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

To call this hotel dirty, would give the word dirty a bad name. Three of us checked into separate rooms. When I arrived at my room I saw that the room already had a guest....a roach. When we went back down to the front desk, the owner's daughter, (who was the only bright spot in this whole hotel) changed all three of our rooms to first floor rooms. When I walked into my room I could see where someone had ironed something on the carpet as they had burned the carpet by leaving the iron on. I was afraid to walk on the carpet....it was that filthy and kept shoes on the whole time my feet touched the floor. I also left the light on the entire night as I didn't want my upstairs room mate to join me downstairs. The breakfast was a joke....no fresh fruit...just cereal. I could not, in all conscience ever recommend this property for anyone.

Room Tip: Do not stay here
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Econo Lodge

Address: 150 E. Elm St., Bishop, CA 93514
Location: United States > California > Bishop
Ranked #18 of 21 Hotels in Bishop
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Econo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.