“Must visit” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 49 restaurants in Bishop
Gold Point, NV
“Must visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

I go here everytime I go to Bishop. They make the best sourdough bread and cowgirl cookies. :-) Yummy!

Visited July 2013

94% Recommend
Bishop, California
“Wonderful Bakery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

This is a favorite bakery with locals. If you are fortunate enough they will have some of their cowgirl cookies too. Great bread, rolls, bagels, cookies, scones, holiday items.

Visited November 2013
Ridgecrest, California
“It's a Bakery, we got cookies and Lemonade!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

I had to rate this place because the cookies I got a the number one rated place didn't stack up. On a recommendation from a local we went off the main drag and found this place. First off, most of the items were sold out. That should tell you something. So we thought we would get some lemonade and some lemon cookies. OMG! The bag says knock your socks off cookies and guess what? They are right, best lemon cookies I have ever had. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tucson, AZ
“Hidden gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Everything made with care. Excellent local coffee. Ate there two days in. A row for breakfast and lunch. Bought cowgirl cookies and whole wheat bread to go. Wish I had a similar place in my neighborhood!

Visited August 2013
Big Pine, California
“baguettes . . . oh yeh”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

The fresh baguettes make my day if I get there before they're snatched up by the early birds. The croissants are very good and the scones are always a treat.

Visited August 2012