“Delicious!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
St. Albans, United Kingdom
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

We used to order take away from Cherry Tree when we lived locally.... I missed the Tandoori Lamb Chops so we had to visit the restaurant in person. They are just as delicious as I remembered.

The service is fantastic and everything we ordered was perfect.

Definitely the best Indian restaurant around, and the only one we visit.

• Visited January 2014

Fakenham, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

We have been here several times now and also had takeaway and it is excellent.The staff are really polite,friendly and very welcoming.All the food is great but the chicken bhuna is standout for me and the chicken khorma for my girlfriend.The atmosphere is nice and relaxing,particularly the conservatory area.All in all a cracking restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
St. Albans, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

We have been to this restaurant many times as single, couple and with young children and it has been a delight every time.
The food is some of the best Indian food we have ever had and the welcome is friendly and with the right level of attention.
Do try it if you are in the area.

• Visited March 2013
UK
“Great - again.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

We often use their ( very polite and reliable ) takeaway service, have eaten there many times and also recently tried the buffet.
They are all excellent, service is happy and efficient, and you can still eat out on a budget.
We tend not to have dessert but appreciate the free sweets, good value, easy parking(!) and lovely food. 10/10

• Visited May 2013
“Excellent Sunday buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

My family and I went in for the buffet as we wanted the children to try different indian dishes, I have to say they have a wide range of dishes to chose from and all the dishes taste lovely. I have been to other Buffet but this one takes some beating as all the food is really nicely presented and labeled so we know what is what, which is a nice touch. We found the food to be excellent and the service outstanding. They had so many dishes we didn't know what to start of with so they recommended we start with the starters so we did!. They have over 14 dishes out plus there was salad and chutneys available. This is the restaurant to visit if you want to try really nice and authentic indian dishes as I'm a regular takeaway customer the food on the buffet and the one I have in the resturant are exactly the same not like some other restaurant who cut corners in the buffet. All the dishes were nice and hot and the dishes kept getting refilled right to the top!!! They know how to look after their customers!!
I say we'll done to the cherry tree and I can't wait for my next visit.

• Visited April 2013