My husband, daughter & I stayed for 4 nights during the week in December and had a blast!!!! We were looking for an affordable place where we could fix our own meals, relax & sleep by the fire. . .What an incredible experience to see our daughter really enjoy herself exploring in the snow AND seeing it FALL for the 1st time (she has played in it several times before but to see it falling is such another experience). If it weren't for the affordable prices they offer we would not have been able to stay so many nights. The room was clean and had everything we needed. When we found that the remote didn't work for one of the TVs, the friendly maintenance guy came and put the proper code so that it would work. Sure the decor is a bit outdated and you aren't staying in a luxury suite, but you aren't paying that kind of price either.
- Also Known As:
- Black Forest Lodge And Jacuzzi Cabins Hotel
- Black Forest Lodge And Jacuzzi Cabins Hotel Big Bear Lake
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The World Famous Black Forest Lodge has been providing memorable vacations to fit any size group or budget for over 30 years. With cabins, motels, family chalets and homes we can make your next trip to Big Bear a fantastic experience. Enjoy cozy honeymoon suites with in room spas and our exclusive micro spa for a haircut massage or a little self indulgence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Black Forest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.