“you must try Trolls” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Rancho Cucamonga, California
“you must try Trolls”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

great ffod and good service. my girlfriend had the meatball sandwich. three big meatballs, sauce and some cheesy cheese that stretched when you took a bite. i had the lobster salad sandwich. not like your new england lobster roll but it was awesome. glad i picked it. each sandwich was on an alpine french roll. something about that roll that makes the sandwich. overall great food and good service. definitley will be back.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Arcadia
“A Must Eat While In Big Bear”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

My wife and I decided to try this place after reading reviews online. We started off with clam chowder and loved it. It was Thick, just how I like it, and it's made in house. We got the beer battered onion rings, and I could really taste the beer. These were some of the best beer battered onion rings we've ever had. My wife ordered the lobster salad sandwich, and she liked it a lot. I admit, it was good. I got the meatball sandwich, and enjoyed it very much. The meatballs are also made in house, which I liked. My wife got the fries with her sandwich, and I got the chips, and they were both really good. The prices are very reasonable for the location in the village. The waitress was the owners daughter, and she was very friendly and helpful. We will definitely be back, whenever we visit Big Bear, which is often. I highly recommend.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
La Verne, California
“Trolls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

Nice quaint place to enjoy a meal. The restaurant is fairly new as we got talking with the owner about her new place. The food was good, not too expensive either.

• Visited December 2011
los angeles
“Great food, prepared to order. Be patient.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

Who knew that trolls were such good cooks. I was in the mood for a tuna sandwich. This place did not disappoint. The artisenal wheat bread was wonderful. The tuna was perfectly prepared. Not too much mayo. Just an awesome sandwich.

Visited July 2012
Rancho Mirage, California
“Lots of good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

The restaurant is located in the middle of the block along Village Drive in the town of Big Bear Lake and you need to be looking for it as it is a small place. The items on the menu are cooked to order so do not expect it to be a fast food place. The food is very tasty and the portions large. If you are a peanut lover you will really like Trolls as each table has a bucket of unshelled peanuts....toss your shells on the floor!

• Visited July 2012