“Great place for light lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 108 Restaurants in Big Bear Region
Cuisines: American
Great Malvern, United Kingdom
“Great place for light lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

We ate here on a busy Sunday afternoon. It's a coffee shop that does food. The service was very helpful and friendly. We enjoyed our soup and sandwich, which were hot and well presented. I don't think they have a big menu, but they do a good job with what they offer.

Glendale, California
“Bring you Appetite, Loads if Treats to Try”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I went here with my boyfriend and his parents, during their visit from England in September, We stopped for coffee, but ended up buying a huge sampling of their pastries. Everything was just too delicious and was begging to be tried.

Food and coffee aside (All fantastic) the Copper Q is ridiculously cute. It has ample seating, a huge store and in the back, they give cooking classes. I overhead the chef telling a visitor, if there was a specific thing that she wanted to learn, to call up a week in advance and they could make arrangements for specific cooking lessons. So cool!

We found out about this place from a local shop owner, who frequents it every day. I think that if it were in my hometown, I would keep it a secret to keep the crowds down, it's that good!

Please check out my blog for pictures of the Copper Q and trip reports from our mountain vacation!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cancun, Mexico
“Fantastic coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

What a cute place with such clever crafts. And a wonderful cup of coffee on a cold & early morning. I wish I would have been hungry to taste their pastries. They even have cooking demonstrations, how original.

Visited December 2012
Big Bear City, California
“Great Quiche”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Fabulous quick lunch and reasonably priced. Their veggie quiches are amazing. I'm also addicted to the grey fog lattes (earl grey tea) and I get it with steamed plain soy and sugar free vanilla syrup. Low cal but doesn't feel like it.

Visited October 2012
Huntington Beach, CA
“Don't miss this store on Pine Knot : )”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Fascinating inventory of pans, etc. to buy. There are classes to take an an excellent bakery to enjoy.

Visited August 2012