“Great food!” 4 of 5 stars

Description: Located next to " North Pole Fudge & Icecream Co" In the Village
Hesperia, California
“Great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

This is a great hole in the wall place, the food is excellent. Our waitress was swamped and still did a great job. Pizza was excellent.

Visited January 2013

“Great get away from cold of winter and get rid of your hunger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

We came across Saucy Mamma's Pizzeria by accident. After playing in the snow, my son and his friend were craving for wings so we looked up places on the smart phone. Needless to say we were not disappointed. Place was packed (good sign) but we were seated and taken care of quickly. Food was really good. First time I saw my son finish his food (almost brought tears to my eyes). We ordered wings, vegi pizza and calzone and every one of them was good. Clean bathrooms (another good sign). I would definitely go back again next time I am in the area.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Corona, California
“Great Spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

My husband and I love to stop here for pizza and a beer when we are visiting Big Bear. They are dog-friendly and kid-friendly, and the waitress we always seem to get is very friendly. My husband has been known to drive up the mountain just to have lunch at this spot. The food is good and the beer is cold. We love it!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Sucky service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

The food wasn't that bad. Heard so much about the rockin garlic fries, we got 8 fries with a wad of garlic, not cool, and when I asked for a new order the waitress had an attitude problem and was so rude. Then she went over to her co-workers and made comments about us to them. When our pizza came, it was obvious they had SPIT in it. We left without paying and will NEVER go back. They should hire some real workers who don't judge the customers and just do their job

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Redlands, California
“Yummy pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

I had the pizza, crust is really good, reminded me of fresh bread, but not too thick. Pet friendly if you want to eat on the patio. Quick service.

• Visited August 2012