The Location is Great. the property is great, compared to most Hotels in Big bear, the rooms are very nice, clean, and offer very nice views (although a small dresser would have been helpful). The bad:
The owner makes you feel like you are intruding, there is no attempt by owners to acknowledge you (despite multiple attempts) , and no feeling of a "bed & breakfast" environment. In a Hotel at least you might get a "how are you enjoying your stay" as you pass the front desk, in the mansion the owner is busy reading a book, skypeing during breakfast or otherwise ignoring your presence entirely (to be fair, Mr. Miller was away this weekend and the comments are aimed at owner Thomas).
- Also Known As:
- Knickerbocker Mansion Country Hotel
- Knickerbocker Mansion Country Hotel Big Bear Lake
- Country Inn Big Bear Lake
- Big Bear Lake Country Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Knickerbocker Mansion Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.