I loved forest setting a long distance from the 18. Lakeview II room was fine with good view of snow covered forest. Breakfast was superb and both Stan and his wife are great folks who work hard to maintain B&B. Great holiday decor, DVD and VHS selection. Manor was real hospitable with Tea & HC all day and night.
Enter on left of sign, can't get up the iced road to right Plumming is noisy, can hear every bath and shower. Like many Big Bear lodging options this is not a place for wild vocal lovers.
I have been coming to Big Bear for 50+ years and my family for 75+ years. The Knickerbocker Inn is one of the most hospitable and remote places I have stayed. I will stay here again on a future trip.
- Also Known As:
- Knickerbocker Mansion Country Hotel
- Knickerbocker Mansion Country Hotel Big Bear Lake
- Country Inn Big Bear Lake
- Big Bear Lake Country Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Knickerbocker Mansion Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.