I would have liked to give this place a good review because I had a decent stay, that is until I forgot an expensive item in my room. I called them three times only hours after I checked out, not one person cared about my lost item. They told ME to call in the morning, even though I gave them my number dozens of times for them to call me when they find it. The next day comes and I call three more times, with the same uncaring employees. Finally the manager calls in the rudest manner and states my item isn't in the hotel. I tell him someone must have stolen it then because I distinctly remember leaving it there. Did he care? No. Never coming here again. If you care for your things, don't come here. I swear the maids stole my stuff and nobody would listen. The fact that I had to call them a million times gets me furious. I'm glad my hard earn luxuries are in the hands of thieving northwoods employees. I don't care what comment the manager has to say, their people are rude, they have no class, they would rather be somewhere else than handling a PAYING CUSTOMERS problem, and simply don't care. So please, if you want a good time in big bear...STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE. THEY DON'T WANT YOU THERE ANYWAYS. Unless you like rude employees, then feel free to stop by. P.S. their food sucks. I'd rather have gas station burritos.
- Also Known As:
- Northwoods Hotel
- Northwoods Resort Big Bear Lake
- Northwoods Hotel Big Bear Lake
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Year round resort offering a variety of activities (from skiing to Nintendo); amenities include an outdoor heated pool and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Northwoods Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.