“Best Chocolate Almond Turtle Ever!” 5 of 5 stars

909-866-7622
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 108 Restaurants in Big Bear Region
San Luis Obispo, CA
“Best Chocolate Almond Turtle Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

My hubby and I are chocoholics, so we couldn't pass up getting a few goodies for the road here.
The milk chocolate almond turtle I had was the biggest and best I've ever had. It was like three discs: chocolate, carmel and chocolate, with the almonds laid in the circle of caramel.
The hubby got his peanut butter cup fix. He said the peanut butter was more like a natural texture, not the sweet syrupy high fructose kind.
I wanted to try several caramel apples, but we actually exercised some restraint and kept our purchase very small. But my turtle didn't last very long once we got back in the car!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Upland, California
“Every kind of caramel apple!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

I loved the variety of apples here. Also, there is all kinds of candy, fudge, chocolate covered everything, and Dreyers Ice cream! My boys thought they were in Heaven. Service was nice as well.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wuhan, China
“Great Diabetic Starter Kit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

My wife makes this a mandatory stop every time we are in Big Bear. I love the dark truffles and icecream. It is more chocolate-centered than the other candy stores around the corner (Fudge is in the name). Be sure to brush your teeth and balance out with some cheese or apple slices... diabetes amongst kids in America is absurd!

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

Definitely a must when in Big Bear. Great atmosphere, great service, and me and my huband enjoyed some ice cream. (:

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Los Angeles, California
“A must when in BBL!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Delicious ice cream that is worth waiting for. Lots of candy & fudge to choose from. It's definitely a hit with kids (old & young!).

Visited August 2012