“Christmas 2012” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Palm Springs, California
“Christmas 2012”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

This is a wonderful place to have lunch. There home made soups are to die for. The service is very good. We have only had lunch here and will continue to go there for lunch. There menu items selection is very good.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Big Bear City, California, United States
“So happy we came back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

My husband and I hadn't been to the Barnstorm for several years. Decided to try it again after receiving a birthday coupon in the mail. We came in for dinner on a Friday night. What a pleasant surprise - the restaurant is much improved from our last visit! Nice view of the airplanes landing and very nice ambience. My husband ordered the crab stuffed filet mignon and I had the baby back ribs. I ordered salad with my dinner with the house dressing - a balsamic with blue cheese - very good! Everything was so delicious! We are planning on returning soon. We live in Big Bear and are so happy to have this restaurant to recommend! They are only open for dinner on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We arrived just after 5 pm, but by the time we left a little after 6 all the tables were full with 3 parties waiting, so you might want to make a reservation!

• Visited October 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Fabulous Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

Wow- the breakffast dishes are really above average. The best Blueberry french toast I have ever had. And great omelettes too.
Mostly locals eat here- not many tourists.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Santa Clarita, California
“Great meals at great prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Been here many times and have NEVER been disappointed. The breakfast are fantastic and their hot pastrami sandwich is heavenly. Atticus is extremely professional and personable. My grandson and I will make this one of our favorite haunts in Big Bear.

• Visited August 2012
Lancaster, California
“$100 Hamburger Stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

My husband and I frequently fly guests into this restaurant for lunch. We have never been disappointed. The burgers and the club sandwiches are always delicious. We have always had excellent service, prices are average. Weather can be cool during winter and early spring seasons--bring a light jacket if you plan on eating outsite.

• Visited June 2012