“Good deli food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Los Angeles, California
“Good deli food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

I tried a chicken sandwich that was really good. This is a typical sandwich shop. Employees were very friendly and welcoming. Food was good quality.

Visited April 2012

Studio City
“Outstanding sandwiches in Big Bear”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

What a great find for burgers and deli sandwiches in Big Bear. My family and I had initially planned to have lunch at Grizzly Manor (their sister location) but it was closing for the day and we instead went to Bear Deli. We're so glad we did. The hamburgers were huge, cooked accurately to order and were fantastic. The burgers were clearly not pre-made and everything was really tasty. My wife had a cold deli sandwich and enjoyed it. No real atmosphere to speak of but the staff are friendly and welcoming. Please note the restaurant is open from 10-5 only.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Big Bear Lake, California
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

My husband and I have a cabin nearby and this place is one of our favorites! We often lunch there and almost always have half a sandwich each to eat later! The portions are generous, the owner is affable, the atmosphere is friendly and clean. I would definitely recommend!

• Visited December 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
La Costa, CA
“Huge sandwishes and Boars Head meat....good quality”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2011

Best veggie burger I have ever eaten. The rest of the sandwiches are also great (per my husband and kids) and HUGE. Big selction of meats and fixings, and different breads, toasted or not, etc. Not a long wait and inside seating, parking in front or along the side. Right on the way out of Bear Mountain Ski Resort. I got a to-go menu so I can order in advance and pick it up. Warm soups and salads as well (like pasta and potato).

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Riverside, CA
“A great little place in Moonridge/Big Bear Area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2011

I had the BBQ Chicken it was surprisingly good for this little place up in the mountains. It is a small place, not a lot of seating and it appears the locals love it and get many things to go. The place was clean, and the portions were good. I did not think it was too expensive, but it was not cheap. I say it was just about right. I will be back.

• Visited December 2011