“Good beer!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Brew Pub
Chesterfield
“Good beer!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

This is definitely worth a visit, especially over the new brewery in town. This place is much more welcoming and friendly. The beers are good and so are the prices.
The guy behind the bar was chatting to us and made us feel welcome.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Huntington Beach, California
“Excellent deal for beers - worth a stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

We ordered two flights to share. For $10 you get six 4 oz beers. We thought they were better than the options at Big Bear Lake Brewing company. Pretty small, though, so can be hard to get a table if it is the weekend.

Visited July 2014
Neosho, Wisconsin
“nice place- not real big.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I like to check out breweries, and I enjoyed this one. It is small, and has some charm. They don't do the full ferment, but they do make tasty beer. The Tangerine brew was the best. The Red was a little watery. I had a plate of nachos. It was ok. Salsa was mush.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Santa Barbara, California
“Fun place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

This was a last stop on the way home and we had a blast. The people who run it are terrific and we made new friends. The tangerine ale was delightful!

Visited July 2014
Fresno, California
“Great beer, food and service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

We had vouchers for beer tastings and went there to try it out. We are so glad we did! The beer was great and is made right there. We ordered some appetizers to go with our beer. The Tuna Tatake was just ok. The Avocado Bomb was FANTASTIC! It was 4 avocado halfs that were peeled then filled with crab meat and tuna, drizzled with chipotle sauce. Then the outside of the avocado halfs were dipped in batter and deep fried. It was pricey at 15 dollars but you have to try it at least once.
The service was excellent and perhaps a bit too excellent. There were so many employees there it started to get a bit annoying having 3 different workers ask me if I was finished with my plate in just a matter of minutes when I still had a fork in my hand and there was still food on my plate. I was still chewing my last bite when the waitress left the check, although she was VERY nice and we tipped her very well and included the price of the beer tastings in the tip. Please DO NOT forget to do this. Most of the wait staff are getting paid minimum wage and work very hard for their tips!
We will definitely return for another Avocado Bomb and some great beer!

• Visited May 2014