“Beautiful area” 5 of 5 stars

Yucca Valley, California
14 attraction reviews
“Beautiful area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

My wife and I took our first trip up here for our anniversary. I'm sure we'll be back when it's a bit warmer to go hiking. I think we'll try to go in the middle of the week to avoid some of the weekend holiday crowd as it's very much a weekend destination for Southern California

Cordoba, Argentina
29 attraction reviews
“I will come again, for sure...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

My wife woke up and told me: "Let's go to Big Bear...."
I was not really convinced (of course) I agreed.
It became a beautiful surprise.
Other than the painfully slow traffic along Riverside Highway, the road is one of those you want to drive again and again.
Once there, the Visitor Center gives you plenty of useful information, you get a warm welcome in every store, the lake side is a place to spend hours.....
Will come again.

Luxembourg District, Luxembourg
12 attraction reviews
“WAOUW! This is an uncredibly beautifull spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

By chance, on the road between Death Valley and Palm springs, we discovered the very charming village with all it's small nice wood houses into the trees. We immediately decided to rent skis because the snow was just fresh and we loved this first american skiing experience. This is not Courchevel of course but here no french arrogance, only kind people everywhere. We do not recommand to travel 12 hours plane just for going this place but I do recommand if you are joining the coast from the desert to drive through this just beautifull nature around Big Bear Mountains!

Cerritos, CA
8 attraction reviews
“Snow Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Lake was partially forzon. Beautiful. There are lots of family with kids play snow, sledding, walking, making snow men in the park. It's a great stopping point to relax, bring a picnic, Kodak moment.

This lake has a marina that you can do boating activities, fishing, etc in summer time as well.

11 attraction reviews
“Grrrreat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

Big Bear Lake is excellent, must do a boat ride across it. Beautiful and peaceful...what more to ask for?

Visited April 2013