We had a great time at Inn Der Bach. It was a comfortable stay because it felt more like you were staying at a friends house in the mountains instead of a hotel. The manager Timothy and his son were always available to help out. They even brought in a special cake for my mom's birthday, which was perfect as she has some dietary restrictions and they had to go the extra mile to get it!
We really appreciated the clean rooms and the kitchens were well equipped. If we were missing anything, all we had to do was ask and it was provided!
We stayed up for the weekend and it was the very first snow, and it quit before we left too (Timothy said it snowed just for us!). There was no problem reaching the inn, or getting to town either, all the roads were cleared very frequently. Also, we were never cold inside! The heaters worked almost too well.
They also supplied our unit with books, movies, and cable TV. Oh yeah and Keurig coffee machines with a HUGE variety of K cups to choose from
We had a wonderful trip and will definitely be going back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn Der Bach offers a variety of inviting alpine chalets for your accommodations. We are located on the historic Shay Ranch.Our purpose is to provide clean and comfortable accommodations on our well groomed, park-like grounds. As our guest, we want you to be relaxed, rested, and restored each time you stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Inn Der Bach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Der Bach Hotel Big Bear City
- Inn Der Bach Resort Big Bear Region, CA