“The Seafood Enchilada was to die for!” 4 of 5 stars

909-584-8736
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mexican
Norwalk
“The Seafood Enchilada was to die for!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

It was pretty busy but the servers were still there for a smile and very attentive to our group of 5. I had to take my plate home and enjoyed it the next day for lunch. Great place for margaritas!

Visited August 2012

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Food to go ?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

Service slow food was average order was wrong in parts

Visited April 2012
Big Bear City, California
“"Thats-a some-a spicy salsa!!!"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

If you like spicy, you'll love their salsa! Really the best on the mountain. I live in Big Bear and La Mulita really does have the best Mexican food. Everthing is fresh and from scratch. The staff is so friendly. Nothing fancy so don't expect ambiance, but absolutely do try it for good food!

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Big Bear Lake
“Quality Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

My family and I went for the first time to La Mulita and were so surprised when the food we ordered was absolutly delicious! We ordered two burritos which were very large and contained high quality ingrediance. We ordered a steak Quesidia for our little boy and I found myself wanting to try a 2nd piece. The steak was high quality and seasoned absolutly perfectly. Great restaurant and well worth the money! Thanks!

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
La Costa, CA
“Another wonderful meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2012

Went in tonight for fish and shrimp tacos as the family is night skiing. Again....a wonderful meal, with nice service and good food. I got the fish taco and a shrimp taco...both superb. I called in advance and they were packing it up for me when I got there. The menu is in the local Big Bear phonebook, and they have sit down service and to go. Margaritas and beer as well. Last time we were here we got breakfasts....very good too. This place is in BB CITY about 3 miles form the Village....and has better parking, bigger portions, lower prices and less crowded. It is sooo worth the short drive to get there. Family owned, family operated. If you are coming up or down the 38...super easy to stop in. I would absolutely recommend this little place. next time you are waiting in the village for a parking spot or out in the cold for a table...drive here. You will not be disappointed. I am in BB about 1 week a month for work and will keep coming to this place.

• Visited February 2012