“The most delicious fried shrimp!” 5 of 5 stars

(850) 267-2117
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Atlanta, Georgia
“The most delicious fried shrimp!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

The combo of fried shrimp and margaritas at Nick's are a must for anyone visiting the Panhandle. Top it off with a hushpuppy or 5 and you will not regret the pounds!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Local fare”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Nicks is not on the beach.

This is not a tourist trap. There is very little deco and it is quite simple in appearance. Therefore when we walked in we were surprised to find the resturaunt a buzz. The whole place was talking and laughing and alive. It was a family atmosphere. We ordered and was pleased with the food. The cheese grits were great. The fresh fish was wonderful. I have to disagree with Pistol177 review. After a week of eating on 30a I thought the meal at Nicks was very reasonable in price. Nick and his wife and son were very friendly and gracious hosts.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Montgomery, Alabama
“Good Family Seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Nick's is a good 30A seafood restaurant for families. They have a spacious dinning room with several areas for large tables to accomodate large groups. The atmospher is simple, nothing exceptional, but it is not meant to be. We dined several times this summer with a family group of nine. Various seafood dishes were ordered, and everyone was pleased with his or her meal. My fried shrimp was good, better than average for this kind of restaurant. Service was also good, mostly young people, it seemed, with summer jobs, but some with more experience and more helpful, again typical. I recommend it for family dinning. I wouldn't select it for couples out for a special occasion but maybe for an early, quick dinner during the week.

• Visited June 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
“Great fresh food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Loved it, ate here with teenagers. Great bacon, fried shrimp. Trigger fish grilled- hit the spot and at lunch they let you order from the kid menu for just the right size portion.

Visited August 2013
Chattanooga
“good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I wasn't sure about going to Nicks but I would go again. We were a party of nine and they squeezed us into a small table. If they were crowded I would have been okay with this, but there were not many people there at the time and no one around us. This is my only complaint. They could have made us more comfortable by adding another small table. Sitting on the end, I barely had room for my plate. Actually it was hanging off the table. But the food was worth it. It was very good for the price. I thoroughly enjoyed my crab legs and everyone enjoyed the fried shrimp.

• Visited July 2013