“Worth the wait” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Durant, Oklahoma
“Worth the wait”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012 via mobile

We waited nearly two hours from the time we entered until our food arrived, but when it came it was awesome! The place was packed, it was raining hard and all of 30A was without water due to some problem that was unable to be fixed until it stopped lightning. I am thinking all those things probably slowed things down a bit. I had the sampler platter, a little of every thing and the fried oysters were really stand out. It was all very good but if I get the chance to go back, I've got to have those fried oysters again.
The only reason I'm giving a four rating instead of five is the wait time.

Springfield, MO
“Very good lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Went here for lunch - mainly due to timing of the day or I would have been there for supper. Onion rings were a nice appetizer and the family each had the lunch shrimp plate - 2 fried and 2 grilled. Grilled were delicious but much smaller shrimp than the fried. 6 of them went too fast. Key lime pie was excellent. All in all good - I am glad I tried it!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cookeville, Tennessee
“Best Shrimp”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

We arrived early for lunch and did not have to wait. We ordered a shrimp basket, and it was beyond good; it was the best shrimp we had anywhere! It was cooked perfectly, and the seasoning was fantastic. Our waitress was extremely nice and friendly and checked back often to see if we needed anything. Like most restaurants in Santa Rosa, it is very casual.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Arlington, Texas
“Not the Best, regardless of what their sign says”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

The wait was long considering how few of customers there were. Service took too long, waiter forgot several items, and food quality was not that great. Not the best seafood on 30A!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Arlington, Texas
“Worst service..probably ever!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

We went even though many reviews on here were good, but the reviews on Yelp and Urban Spoon were not good at all. This is probably one of the first times I totally disagree with Trip Advisor reviews. The service was unreal! We sat a good 6-10 minutes and no one ever came over. Finally , what I am assuming was one of the owners, came over and asked if we had been waited on and we said no, he went to the back area and told us she should be here soon, then a little bit later a guy comes over and tells us, our waitress doesn't have enough time to take care of us, so he will do the best he can...I am still in awe someone told us this. The food was horrible!!!! The shrimp was dry, I don't even know what we got could be called fish, baked potatoes were not hot, fries were Ore-Ida crinkle cut, ranch dressing was very runny. They advertise best fried shrimp on the gulf and that is false advertisement . Pompano Joe's was 100 times better than this place. There was nothing fresh about this place, the only positive was the food came out quickly but it was so bad it really doesn't matter. Yelp talked about how horrible the service was and I should have listened , we would not go back to this place at all!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere