This hotel was our first one of our California – Nevada roundtrip for my brother, nephew any myself (3 rooms for 4 nights) and now I can tell you it was the best one from our 3 weeks. We always stayed in 4* hotels but this one is just in one word ‘WOW’:
- just next to Rodeo Drive (nice & quiet area)
- fantastic rooms, superb design and very comfortable
- very comfortable beds and lining
- good reception and corridor design, very cosy and makes you feel well when walking through
- free, fast & easy Wifi access in the rooms
- IPOD prepared wake-up radio/
- nice pleasant bathroom and high quality soaps and shampoos
- large flat screen & a lot of channels
- nice young team working in the hotel
- unique valet service (when you arrive, there are 3-4 gentlemen waiting for you to take care of your car)
- the employees are young and very friendly
- nice touch of the hotel as they put a small brownie on your bed every evening on your bed :-) and it is very tasty
- nice restaurant on ground floor (big choice for breakfast)
- the roof swimming pool & bar is a must, very good idea and pleasant chairs, etc … good idea !!!
some minor Negative:
- rates in the restaurant, bar & swimming pool bar are quite high
- you better have a car as there is not much to do around the hotel apart from nice restaurants
- the room’s balcony is very small and you are only able to stand
- as the bar seems to be very popular, you could be waiting for a bit in the evening for the elevator as they are a few external guests going to the bar only also
I would definitely take this hotel again if I come back and so would my brother. I will also recommend this hotel to all my friends travelling to L.A. I had a very good deal at Expedia for this hotel so check around !
Again thank you to all staff as you were the best hotel of our 3 weeks holiday !!!
- Also Known As:
- Thompson Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Thompson Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Merging the cool aesthetic of late 1960's design with the manicured elegance of Beverly Hills, Sixty Beverly Hills is an outpost of decadence in the heart of Los Angeles. Designer Dodd Mitchell has outfitted the sleek 107 room hotel with authentic exotic materials and custom made furniture, highlighting guestrooms with unexpected glass and leather accents. The guestroom artwork throughout the rooms and hallways is by world-renowned fashion photographer Steven Klein. The on-site restaurant Caulfield’s features classic renditions, delicate farmers market small plates and homemade desserts, topped off with handcrafted cocktails, artisan wines and craft beers. ABH, the stunning rooftop bar and pool lounge serves as an exclusive escape for guests and members, offering breathtaking views of downtown Los Angeles and the Hollywood Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Orbitz, Travelocity, Loews Hotels, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your SIXTY Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.