If you're looking for a trendy Beverly Hills Hotel with dim hallways, dark bedrooms and 14.95/day barely working wifi, this is your spot. The only thing this hotel has going for it is the location, close to Canon and Rodeo Drive. For the business traveller this is not the spot for you, if you are here to live like the stars this is your speed. Besides the bonus of a central location the rooftop deck is gorgeous and has a great view but watch their serving times, there's a switch over period between 4-6pm when there's no service???? Also, I think my room was below the gym at 6am, I swear I could hear someone running on a tread mill…sound proofing not so good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- California Cool meets East Coast sophistication at this erudite respite located in the glamorous Los Angeles enclave, minutes from Rodeo Drive boutiques and Hollywood power-playgrounds. The International Style-designed SIXTY Beverly Hills is a serene-but-scene-stealing outpost featuring luxurious comforts like bespoke furnishings, artfully designed bedroom suites and a gallery of Hollywood-evocative imagery. A cinematic Above SIXTY Beverly Hills rooftop bar and outdoor poolside lounge provide balmy zephyrs and panoramic views of L.A.'S fabled canyons while the tony-but-fuss-free Caulfield's Bar and Dining Room is the all-hours spot for casual New American cuisine comforts. SIXTY Beverly hills is part of SIXTY Hotels, the new, innovative brand of luxury inns in New York, Los Angeles, with Miami debuting soon-ish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your SIXTY Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thompson Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Thompson Hotel