Overall, great hotel. Great location close to amazing restaurants and shopping all within walking distance. The decor is kind of retro modern...my room was a king premium which was a really nice sized room with desk, great snacks, small but functional bathroom. The view as great which was on wilshire blvd but quiet. The hallways of the hotel are made of a black, shiny laminate which gives the hotel its overall look. Room service and attached restaurant was overly pricey in my opinion but there are a lot of other options nearby. The rooftop pool is amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- California Cool meets East Coast sophistication at this erudite respite located in the glamorous Los Angeles enclave, minutes from Rodeo Drive boutiques and Hollywood power-playgrounds. The International Style-designed SIXTY Beverly Hills is a serene-but-scene-stealing outpost featuring luxurious comforts like bespoke furnishings, artfully designed bedroom suites and a gallery of Hollywood-evocative imagery. A cinematic Above SIXTY Beverly Hills rooftop bar and outdoor poolside lounge provide balmy zephyrs and panoramic views of L.A.'S fabled canyons while the tony-but-fuss-free Caulfield's Bar and Dining Room is the all-hours spot for casual New American cuisine comforts. SIXTY Beverly hills is part of SIXTY Hotels, the new, innovative brand of luxury inns in New York, Los Angeles, with Miami debuting soon-ish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Loews Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your SIXTY Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thompson Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Thompson Hotel